Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering? | Squat the Planet

Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering?

smellyskelly

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
anyone going? seems like everyone is trying to or planning to go to FL right now. im still on the fence as to if im going or not, but its a very positive maybe. just thought i'd post something and see who's all going.

M

Monkeywrench

A ton of us are for sure headed to NOLA. Depending on how shit goes during Mardi Gras, it's a toss up between either heading west with my road dog or going to the Ocala gathering. I'll let you know. :)

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Roommate is planning to drive so I will prolly be there..... (HAHHAahhahahahahaahaa shakes head in amazement)

Franny

Reaction score
Believe me, camping will be free.

And I will 100% be there. I'm already in Florida, only a few hours away. I'm driving, so if anyone is somewhere between Key West and there and needs a ride, send me a PM.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
A ton of us are for sure headed to NOLA. Depending on how shit goes during Mardi Gras, it's a toss up between either heading west with my road dog or going to the Ocala gathering. I'll let you know. :)

just to let you know, fat tuesday is the 16th of feburary. the gathering is the 6th of February to the 21st. so, you're not really going to be able to hit up both since they're happening at the same time.

i have a school bus that id love to take out there for this, but im not sure if i can afford to go yet. ill keep everyone updated on this thread.

oh yeah, and im moving this thread to the events section!

crow

Reaction score
I'll be there.

Leaving gainesville the 23 to goto st pete then will hit ocala in january.

jan 10 ends hunting season so if you don't know where the camps are, wait till then.

I've got 3 people on board.
look forward to meeting some new people at the gathering

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
anyone from the new england area headed out to this? I have a friend who needs a ride down there. if you can help out, I'd appreciate it if you PM'd me. thanks in advance :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads