Website
www.piradicalproductions.com
Picture071.jpg

Birdy

Reaction score
Haha look at those cuties

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Broad ripple? What is that? Tough looking attire?

I have no idea. I'll have to sit in the back. No, no, go ahead; you go first.

An offshoot. Area 51 is mentioned. Hah. You have been diverted.

The real action is around Green River Utah. Look up the secret area 51 or whatever it is now called. There is one person who visits here that will know the area.

Crystal Geyser. A soda pop geyser, powered by carbon dioxide.

Bubbling mud holes. All of this is not at all hot. Converse to Yellowstone.

To get to Crystal, one has to drive through the old military grounds. The secret area 51. Hah. It is just a ruin of buildings. Decay. Look up the secret area 51. All sorts of tunnels 40 feet underground and such. Hogwash.

Crystal Geyser is fun. Cold-water geyser.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Theres a pretty fancy one in Pensacola Florida too. Me and this kid treat sit in there eating cold soup drinking beer and charging my phone. Just wander what the actual customers were thinking

I love those ones with plug ins on the wall under the table, I only wish all fast food restaurants had those outlets for charging stuff. I never really wonder what the actual customers are thinking though as long as I don't get tossed out. If I'm making use of one of these, I'll usually at least buy something off the dollar menu or have a soda cup that came out of the trash sitting in front of me to avert attention from employees and customers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads