Lady gaga is crust as fuck! | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Lady gaga is crust as fuck!

stayhighlovelife

Reaction score
i am punker than you bro and you and you and you so is lady gaga deal with it guys i mean if your panties are in this big of a wad over this what makes you think your punk at all
geeze this is rediculous and makes me almost ashamed in some way i dont even understand

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Never said I was a 'punk'. I do enjoy the music along with other genres... But I do support the scene and go to shows, and I wasn't getting 'my panties in a twist', I was just stating that this women who just just a puppet of the media industry wearing these punk patches was a bit odd...

Snookie

Reaction score
Fuckin Lady Gaga..that shit gets stuck in my head. And not only that, but the other day I was sitting around with a group of my dude friends and all of a sudden one of them puts on a lady gaga song and theres 5 crusty boys dancing around and lip syncing her stupid song. I wanted to puke

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Since she's trolled the punx so hard, I am now a Lady Gaga fan.

Punks, hipsters, who cares, they're all idiots, anyway.

Oi!

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
FAKE JOKE

if you are bothered by a person dressing "punk" you don't know what punk is.

i think it bothers most of you because you thought dressing a certain way would make you appear unique and now that lady gaga has hijacked "you're image" you know it degrades your false sense of rebellion.

classic hipster cop out.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
honestly it doesn't bother me because she 'hijacked my imagine', because it isn't my image she hijaked. i don't wear studs, leather, or rarely even patches. the whole thing was her wearing these band patches, and me questioning if she has even listen to these bands ever, or infact she bought this jacket from somebody because she thought it looked 'cool and unique'. i can care less about the punk fashion. because it's no unquie in the less bit i know this.

punks is hipster what the hell ever honestly i don't care anymore. because most 'punks' i do know now-a-days are quite elists.... just as hipsters, so i guess lady gaga was right. haha.

I still hate her music, and her.

stanktank

Reaction score
I'm into lady gaga, and Taylor swift! I get crust points right guys?? Righht? Oh wait...I have no use for crust points.

connerR

Banned
Reaction score
Would it make me punk if I hung out with punks AND listened to Lady Gaga? Like, would that be double unique points? THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

Rash L

Reaction score
yeah, so I havent been around the forums much lately, but I did see this video on the TV last week when my roommate left one of the Mtv channels on... and I was very very very confused. I am happy to find out that I'm not the only one who was a little weirded out....

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Punks, hipsters, who cares, they're all idiots, anyway.

Agreed...including those of us who don't consider ourselves any of those.

Anyways, this is not so much about lady gaga being acceptable for punks or not so much as it is about the fact that she is terrible regardless. Now, evidently this is another case of "leave the flies to their shit."

Jive

Reaction score
where did she even aquire that jacket? i know prolly ebay of the producers and studio artists might have bought it off some guy on a street. but come on.

i think lady gaga is trying to appeal to every sub culture in hopes of becoming popular among each one and eventually ruling the earth.

connerR

Banned
Reaction score
I think she's just doing whatever makes her the most money.

Oh God, it's like she's busking on the grandest scale of them all!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads