Lady gaga is crust as fuck! | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Lady gaga is crust as fuck!

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
omg that bitch is even rocking an icons of filth patch!!! uuhhgg..stuff like this makes me feel insecure...its like the stuff i have been enculturated into has been stolen....and intruder to my identity....

M

Monkeywrench

Isn't it like super cool/crustlord/uber-traingod to have ridiculous and ironic band patches from head to toe? "Yeah that's Vomit SyringeFace Tittypunch. I saw them in Tuscaloosa. They only played once and release their albums on laserdisc. I have the only one." I would have mad respect for a group of dirty kids sporting poppy backpatches like that.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
What probably happened, is she got her manager to contract someone who could produce a shocking video, at least shocking for a skank-pop music. Then came the director, who said something like "oh, wear patches of these extreme artists, it's shocking." And she did, because she doesn't have a better idea.

In short, Lady Gaga blow.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Isn't it like super cool/crustlord/uber-traingod to have ridiculous and ironic band patches from head to toe? "Yeah that's Vomit SyringeFace Tittypunch. I saw them in Tuscaloosa. They only played once and release their albums on laserdisc. I have the only one." I would have mad respect for a group of dirty kids sporting poppy backpatches like that.

I just can't stop laughing at this.

What probably happened, is she got her manager to contract someone who could produce a shocking video, at least shocking for a skank-pop music. Then came the director, who said something like "oh, wear patches of these extreme artists, it's shocking." And she did, because she doesn't have a better idea.

In short, Lady Gaga blow.

Like I said the Director was the ex-guitarist of black metal band Bathory.

A

Arnold

um isn't it the goal of "shocking artists" to make people talk about them like this so as to spread their name & their sales? ...music will always be controversial but I think its fun to laugh at such odd twists like LADY GAGA =P

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
Apparently some Designer/whatthefuckever named "Search and Destroy" made the jacket and sold it to her for a ridiculous sum of money. So not tru punx, but what ever. Also, the Bathory dude was only in the band in '83, never been on a Bathory release, and has long since been a lame music video director. Fuuuuuck it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Does this video officially make me old? Cause I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. it's just a series of scenes stitched together that have nothing to do with each other, with ridiculous costumes with photo shoots in between, and some crazy fucking bitch screaming "stop calling me" over and over again.

"ooohhh pretty colors!" was about all i got out of this. if this is today's youth, we're fucked.

Sneaky Hobo

Reaction score
Does this video officially make me old? Cause I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. it's just a series of scenes stitched together that have nothing to do with each other, with ridiculous costumes with photo shoots in between, and some crazy fucking bitch screaming "stop calling me" over and over again.

"ooohhh pretty colors!" was about all i got out of this. if this is today's youth, we're fucked.

Unfortunately... Yes. This is today's youth. Slowly but surely ending up in an Orwell novel.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
um isn't it the goal of "shocking artists" to make people talk about them like this so as to spread their name & their sales? ...music will always be controversial but I think its fun to laugh at such odd twists like LADY GAGA =P

Ya, looks like she's done a good job of getting the punks' attention.

I think the lesson here is that defining yourself via any form of subculture or fashion sense is fucking retarded. So what if she's wearing some crust punk patches? Maybe some kind in bumfuck kansas will look up those bands and be offered a new look on society.

I guess its easy for me to be neutral on this though because I don't indentify as a crust punk and had no clue who lady gaga was until a few weeks ago.

stayhighlovelife

Reaction score
lady gaga used to trip balls at bonnaroo and be at the rainbow gatherings all fried out and so i dont see why its so suprising or even wrong that she likes those bands i mean theres no reason to judge her over every other dude or chick with their gism or doom patches sewed in the exact same places on the same exact pants with dental floss or fishing line.
every person here has hummed the beat of a lady gaga song or the chorus or something no matter what you want to say.

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
lady gaga used to trip balls at bonnaroo and be at the rainbow gatherings all fried out and so i dont see why its so suprising or even wrong that she likes those bands i mean theres no reason to judge her over every other dude or chick with their gism or doom patches sewed in the exact same places on the same exact pants with dental floss or fishing line.
every person here has hummed the beat of a lady gaga song or the chorus or something no matter what you want to say.

hahaha, yeah, no, you havent got a clue!

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
i dont do i
how so?
yeah i phrased that weird.
I cant speak for everyone on here, but i damn sure that i have NEVER hummed one of her songs! let alone heard one before here!

Im not even going to touch the fashion thing, just say that if you were in to it, then you would understand.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Have you seen here at one of these festivals, or is it something the media wants you to think so you can relate to the tramp? As 120 Proof Vomit stated earlier, she didn't even make the jacket! It's some designer piece from 'Search & Destroy' based out of NYC, so pretty much there is everything wrong with that. One of the elements of Punk is D.I.Y., but I suppose Up the Fashion Punks! Right?

Plus her being at the rainbow gathering doesn't mean she heard those bands. Yeah, she may of see a couple crusty kids wearing these obscure patches and she dug on the fashion. But no one truly knows if she really does listen to these band (I'd like to keep the idea that she doesn't).

Oh, the line up at Bonnaroo is terrible! Yeah there's been a few good bands since it started. Some good hip-hop and folk. But for the most part is like washed up bands that shouldn't play anymore, Jack Johnson, some horrible Sub-Pop bands and other indie-rock bands, among others. I hadn't seen a single punk band on there bill except it Gogol Bordello or Against Me!

And Me... Personally never hummed a Lady Gaga tune. I actually never heard a song until I put myself through 9 minutes of idiocy with that 'Telephone' song.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads