Lady gaga is crust as fuck! | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Lady gaga is crust as fuck!

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
Her next album is going to be "No Gods, No Makeup".... hahaha.... has anyone heard any of the news on her newest music video..... I never knew someone could fit so much product placement in a self indulgent piece of crap waste of life.... well I guess she has to get her money somehow hahaha

ladygagaispunk

Reaction score
FAKE JOKE

if you are bothered by a person dressing "punk" you don't know what punk is.

i think it bothers most of you because you thought dressing a certain way would make you appear unique and now that lady gaga has hijacked "you're image" you know it degrades your false sense of rebellion.

classic hipster cop out.

seriously. fuck lady gaga, fuck dressing punk. fuck fitting into a subculture for the sake of needing a set identity all together.

DCLXVI

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to Lady Gaga. She's one of the first somewhat unique popstars we've had for a long time. She's smashes shit, pulls shocking publicity stunts, and does anything she wants in pursuit of artistic performance and avant-garde fashion. She's not just a musician, and her music is written to be mindless pop in order to sell her performances, which she's been doing long before she had a music career. She has talent, and has probably never heard of Doom or GISM. Punx care too much about pop culture.

Oh, and the "Punks Is Hipsters" and Lady Gaga Police Bastard thing are photoshops. They don't exist, it was just that music video.

catsweat

Reaction score
ex drummer from nausea now drummer for amebix is also in stone sour (main stream rock band with members of slipknot)
amebix is in the midst of recording a new record and the drummer is blowing it off to tour with stone sourl. oh and discharge is playing warped tour.
just sayin..

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Doesn't surprise me that Discharge is playing Warped Tour, because their new material sucks, as does Stone Sour. Haha...

and didn't Leftover Crack go on tour with Anti-Flag or something?

DCLXVI

Reaction score
ex drummer from nausea now drummer for amebix is also in stone sour (main stream rock band with members of slipknot)
amebix is in the midst of recording a new record and the drummer is blowing it off to tour with stone sourl. oh and discharge is playing warped tour.
just sayin..
Where did you hear about a new Amebix record?

Doesn't surprise me that Discharge is playing Warped Tour, because their new material sucks, as does Stone Sour. Haha...

and didn't Leftover Crack go on tour with Anti-Flag or something?
There was a time that Anti-Flag was semi-respectable. Leftover Crack are assholes and nobody should support that band.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
There was a time that Anti-Flag was semi-respectable. Leftover Crack are assholes and nobody should support that band.

Leftover Crack treated me well, took me and my friends in bought us hotels and beer... They only real asshole out of the bunch was JP their drummer. But Anti-Flag always sucked.

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
Lady Gaga weirds me the fuck out but me and a few friends watched the telephone video nonstop for little bit there. It's like juggalos. I try so hard to understand it but I just can't do it. It's really fucking baffling. That video has like 7-10 product placements in it that have nothing to do with what she's talking about. I got a crack outta the GISM/Doom jacket though. I didn't even see the 7" cover until now which is as equally hysterical in my book

SDBoojum

Reaction score
Lady Gaga fan in
nah
wait-hmm
something like that

anyways-
it's a drag being the asshole who's going to say it but
why is the stp community wasting their time on discussing the pros, cons, fears and praises of a pop star??!!

awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

smellsea

Reaction score
hah. hahahahaha. i thought it was hillarious. ladygaga just makes me think of south beach. i wish i would of known how punx she was then.

Jack_Skum

Reaction score
*starts elevator*
Anyone care to go further underground?
I believe tonight there will be a performance in which a lady with down syndrome shaves her eyebrows off to the tune of a small boy playing an accordian.

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads