[Jul 1, 2013] National Rainbow Gathering (Montana)

hitchhikerben

Reaction score
I definitely plan on being there, it'll be my first gathering ever! totally looking forward to it, tons of friends I've met on the road have told me how monumental the gatherings have been to them

beans32

Reaction score
flowertramp.. where at in florida?

MisterGraves

Reaction score
So, I just got off the internet phone with angel(yes him) and he is STILL on the fatkids bus. They are in asheville and otw to a mayday party in mo. then to holding camp in Mark Twain Natnl forest in mo. once they leave, they are headed to mt for spring council to pick a location. EVERYONE who knows any of these kids should hit them up and vote for Glacier Natnl park! It is awesome!!! GL everybody hope to see you there, or at least in mo anyways, as I have summer/fall plans. Ride Safe!!!

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha yaaay montucky's gonna be even more blown up than it usually is in the summer. Agggh I wanna go but I'm half-assedly trying to get my life together. If I met some folks in or around RVA who were magically going all the way there I would definitely tag along. winkwink.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Reactions: EphemeralStick

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
and cuddle puddles lead to orgies!!!! hell yes.

wildboy860 said:
and cuddle puddles lead to orgies!!!! hell yes.

Perv~~~@! :p

I personally prefer the one on one vis a vi Casanova style.... yea... boom chicka wow wow. ::eyepatch::

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
so will you be working with fat kids too then?

Reactions: 614 crust

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i think this is a very appropriate and accurate statement. keep the alcohol and schwilly craziness at A camp. at ocala's gathering.. i went to A camp to deliver food and took an unopened beer can to the face. so thank you so much for posting that mossy. i've seen you all before, and look forward to seeing you all again at nationals. i'm registered as beans32 on this site.. but my name is RoAcH. monkeywrench.. look forward to seeing you again. as usual.. i can be found at max's corner. Loki.. welcome brother!! i look forward to meeting you. to the rest of the family.. i don't get online much anymore (this is the first time i've been online in months) but i love you all and i'll see you all at nationals. -RoAcH-

Lol dude my friend and I were talking about rainbow the other day randomly and she told me about you cause she saw it happen. Funny how I spotted you on here. I have to admit when I envision a nice fellow like yourself innocently taking food to a group of drunks and tweakers and getting a full beer chucked at your face as a thank you it makes me laugh my ass off.

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
There's been multiple people now that have talked about these cuddle puddles. If this is seriously one of the many main attractions here I'm going to be tongue, fists, and balls deep in many many vaginas and female buttholes.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
There's been multiple people now that have talked about these cuddle puddles. If this is seriously one of the many main attractions here I'm going to be tongue, fists, and balls deep in many many vaginas and female buttholes.

Whoa.

Every gathering I've been to I've heard jocks say the same thing, but I doubt they ever get any.

Reactions: DikembeMuhobo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads