[Jul 1, 2013] National Rainbow Gathering (Montana)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi,

I use bicarbonate of soda for my pits when I need too.
I also use it to clean my teeth instead of toothpaste which is full of all kinda crap.

It's also great for washing clothes, (don't need soap!) and a good general cleaner for pots n pans etc.
You can get aluminum free bicarb at health food stores too and you can buy bicarbonate of soda with food stamps!

Where are you at now?

D

Drewski

Does anyone know roughly where the gathering is going to be held at in Montana? More Western side or something? I'm trying to leave bright n early tomorrow and get to Montana asap and I need a better idea of where I'm going so I don't waste gas. Thanks.

D

Drewski

I'm in Billings, MT I'm currently waiting on someone to get here on a greyhound on the 8th and then headin' more western montana to the council or missoula if we miss it. I have room for 1-2 more people to join if you can help with gas. Reply or PM me anytime. Peace.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Been posting.. check the recent ones.

Leaving the DC area in about a week or less..

The game plan, in this order, is:

1) NM for a few weeks, then to Washington State
2) see if anything happens in the next few days with sea nomad gathering
3) head to the nationals, depending on crew.

Only diverting from NM if:
1) the sea nomad event starts to materialize

or 2) i can get about 6 folks together to shove in a van & help cover costs to the nattys..

there is a 2A kind of thing, but not sure about it, since somebody pawed on my buses' engine..

i've got a fairly nice shorty in S. VA (google South Boston, VA), and need to see if I can repair her.. the damage is either major or minor.. dunno, yet.. i get 6 people together to head down there, with at least one other gearhead, we'll try & take it, if we can get her running..

otherwise, since people give a commit, i'll drive them to the gathering in the van, if they contribute..

this is probably my last post on the issue, because it's time to see what kind of soup gets made..

hit me up here or my email, & i'll drop you my #.

anyone with bus &/or diesel experience is welcome..

BTW.. there's a veggie conversion on both the van & the bus, & i've got a good filtration unit, but good waste oil is still a bitch to get..

that's it..

peace,

j

I've got some resources..

zephyr23

Reaction score
spring counsol is going on in race track mt but ppl r laying low till location announced go to 2029 mazzulla mt and wait for the word pr explore some opf the awesome mt hotspring

Jerome Hanson

Reaction score
Hi
Wheres a good place to ask about hooking up with folks going from Oregon to the Montana gathering?

IMG094.jpg

Or I might have to just ride this thing there. anybody want to tag along?

tar

Reaction score
point a. sorry i may have gotten a bit spun out on the speed and been a tad assinine at last years gathering. point b. i love you all and am looking forward to time with family being at peace within myself and with the earth around me we are all one. love and light.

Lindsay

Reaction score
Need a ride. Currently in Santa Cruz with my 2 road dogs and all our gear. Have some dough, and I will busk along the way if need be. Email me and I'll give you my number.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Bryan

Reaction score
Im In Northern Co right now looking for a ride can help with gas and can drive. Laid back and good company. Hit me up if your headed through looking forward to going home.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads