[Jul 1, 2013] National Rainbow Gathering (Montana) | Squat the Planet

[Jul 1, 2013] National Rainbow Gathering (Montana)

M

Monkeywrench

STOKED for Montana Nationals.

Bring your foodies, tea for TeaTime, sugar, coffee, food to share, WARM CLOTHES, shit to trade (literally anything), socks go a long way, lighters, rope, tailor-mades, shit tickets, rolling papers, tobacco for nic @ nite, and for fuck's sake bring a tarp or three.

I'll be the guy tripping balls in main meadow.

M

Monkeywrench

Cuddle puddles are how Rainbow babies come along.

Mossy, is the indicator on that map where Nationals is gonna be held? I heard from FatKids that it hasn't been scouted yet.

M

Monkeywrench

Yes, Loki. Once a year in late June/early July there is Nationals. And there is almost always a regional happening somewhere. Always free of charge and open to everyone.

MisterGraves

Reaction score
A rainbow/fatkids update... I talked to a guy on the bus today he said they are in the woods just north of asheville. take the 70N out of town, and make a left over the overpass just before hot springs and head that way till you see the gate. otw myself, I will be getting there saturday night/sunday morning

beans32

Reaction score
Free for all, Keep the Alcohol in A camp, Come in for the love and Light

Namaste

i think this is a very appropriate and accurate statement. keep the alcohol and schwilly craziness at A camp. at ocala's gathering.. i went to A camp to deliver food and took an unopened beer can to the face. so thank you so much for posting that mossy. i've seen you all before, and look forward to seeing you all again at nationals. i'm registered as beans32 on this site.. but my name is RoAcH. monkeywrench.. look forward to seeing you again. as usual.. i can be found at max's corner. Loki.. welcome brother!! i look forward to meeting you. to the rest of the family.. i don't get online much anymore (this is the first time i've been online in months) but i love you all and i'll see you all at nationals. -RoAcH-

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If I'm on the road by then... for sure.
I'd like to reconnect with nature and heal this soul of mine from a life time of being schwilly and writing bad rhyme... >.>

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads