drive in movie theaters - anywhere | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

drive in movie theaters - anywhere

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i'm not sure,but there used to be a drive-in that played 'adult' movies in kutztown,PA on rt. 222 why not add that to the fatty food and car?Also mt. holly or carslile,pa. plays regular movies if intrested send a reply.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
There is one in Lancaster Ohio that still shows movies. And right down the road is also a pretty cool abandoned factory I sleep in sometimes when visiting friends there.

Reaction score
lake worth, fl. not super cheap but worth it, only time i really went i snuck in movie style, in the trunk ha. we lucked out that night, movie sucked, but there was heat lightning and shooting stars. on sundays at the drive in they have a big flea market ha where someone sells corn on the cob and bootlegs along with strange clothes and old toys. awesome

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
There's one here in Kenosha Wisconsin, double features, fatty snack foods galore, somewhat surrounded by woods.

M

Mouse

i'm not sure,but there used to be a drive-in that played 'adult' movies in kutztown,PA on rt. 222 why not add that to the fatty food and car?Also mt. holly or carslile,pa. plays regular movies if intrested send a reply.

I think the one in carlile also has a really sweet classic drive-in fast food style place down the road. my brother and I went to a classic car show up that way and we were gonna go to a movie but it started to downpour right after we got done eating.

there's one in baltimore.. but Matt should hopefulyl know this. I've never been to it. I think it's on eastern ave? dunno.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Heres a few pics of the one here in Keno and what surrounds it

LaShea

Reaction score
There's quite a few in PA. Cumberland Drive-In is my favorite. They're pet friendly and allow tailgating. Located off exit 37 on I-81. GPS address is 3290 Ritner Highway, Newville, PA 17241

Other's I've been to are;
Haar's Drive-In on 185 Logan Road, Dillsburg, PA. They also have auctions but quit allowing pets.

Shankweiler's Drive-In 0f route 309 in Orefield, PA. They opened in 1934 an are the oldest one in the US.

Circle Drive-In outside of Scranton, PA in Dickson City. They have a flea market on Sundays.

milkhauler

Reaction score
Edited...

DAMN!! Didn't realize someone bumped a 6 yeard old thread. [emoji35]

Anyway there still is one in Twin Falls Idaho. I'm in Fresno atm, and there is a lil ratty one 15 min from here in Madera off hwy 99.

Sent From The Future

Last edited:

Spacescum

Reaction score
Woodstock Ontario, also one in Guelph Ont that has a pond, you watch from a dingy floating. They just had a viewing of jaws during the night, super rad

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads