DMT(and other hallucinogenic drugs)

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Ok, call me old school, but what ever happened to Peyote or mescaline....After I read Carlos Casteneda's books about taking peyote, I thought, "HMMM, maybe I should spend a summer on a rez." LOL...

pffttt...if you can find me some peyote, i'll be down on that in a second.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Ha ha ha. Every time I went on a on a trip, literal trip, like going to another location, my step mom would bring up her one time peyote experience, lol...(I'd totally be down for a night in a teepee with a button or two...LOL (then go to the local church for lunch , HA HA HA HA)

if you went to a church like that you might come out born-again

Geoff

Reaction score
down here in the valley there are two local "herberias" that you can legally get peyote from but you have to be part of the tribe. it grows here on its own but it's actually a threatened species now because of overharvesting. fucking assholes raping the peyote population. the plant grows really slow so the population is sensative and easily fucked with.

Reactions: Beer Mortal

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ahhh, but no worry, there's allways going to be someone keeping the species going. people like being fucked up too much to let anything as good as peyote die out.

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
ive always wanted to try DMT (but not be in a dream state , in REM sleep)
or experience it from deprived sleep
I know its in nature, but i have yet to get my hands on it

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
I believe it's actually called Khat or Kaht. It's a green tea looking leaf that when smoked can cause hallucinations.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat]Khat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
I read about it a couple years ago in a Rolling Stone article about dudes from Yemen going to fight in Afghanistan (if you believe that).
Guess it's natural & popular over there in Africa around the Mid-East/"Arab world"; I'd assume it's not yet outlawed here, so why is it not available?...

wartomods

Reaction score
dissociatives build tolerance so fast, damn brtis and their k-holes... and i guess the same would apply to dxm

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
everyone should listen to Joe Rogan's DMT experience on Youtube.

yeah i was listening to a doug stanhope interview about him and joe rogan doing it together. it was fuckin funny. he said "it wasnt even fun but you have to do it as a seasoned tripper" haha

you can hear it on Playlist.com if you search Doug Stanhope

Pizzacrust

Reaction score
you do it every night when you sleep
and if you have vivid dreams you know how trippy dreams are
i want to fucking do it without being asleep though cause its not the same as being awake and having a out of body
closet thing to that ive done is Uncle Cid and mushies

wartomods

Reaction score
I just did dramamine on weekend, i dont know it wasnt enjoyable at all, but it was super interesting. I did it in my room put some music on, like after 45 minutes i started seeing weird patterns in the closet's wood grain, went to the kitchen to take a glass of water, then arrived at my room and noticed i wasnt hearing music at all but i just didnt care , but pretty much i knew it was on, i saw layed in my bed a flourescent pink guitar pick , that i usually use to play guitar, i went to grab it and it disappeared but it didnt give the feeling of dissappearing but more like i was just missing its location trying to pick it, only after i realized there was no pick and the said pick was resting along with others in the desk, i started feeling heavy and with dry mouth, i remember started seeing some horrific figures in the twilight of the room or at least imaging them , but then i just shut off the lights and tried to sleep. After that i think the effect and the sleep just fused and i got a bumpy dreamy/nightmare sleep although dont remeber about what.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
With the exception of marc I think you all need to do a whole bunch of research on this shit. Smoking deamsters really isn't that big a deal, unless you make it one. Over the years I've been around literally hundreds of people on it and most people find the experience so visual and quick that they don't have time to get bugged out. I personally can't get high on it, which tends to happen if you where born by C-section or late. Acid and shrooms are pretty weak drugs in my opinion, I was raised by a dead head mama and have spent a fair amount of time on tour and have watched thousands of people use them in massive quantities and be fine the next day, as well as been puddled myself a time or ten. Robo tripping is way more likely to fuck you up for the long run. If you really want a fucking crazy trip, try a large dose of ketamine, best drug on earth if you ask me (just be sure to have absolutely NOTHING else in your system at the time).

wartomods

Reaction score
if youre gonna take this make sure you have a good nights sleep. if youre not rested youll have a shitty trip thats what i find anyway.

a dealer told me theres a new drug around called mmcat or something which is halfway between mdma nd acid. anyone seen this shit around?

there are few of chemical drugs that i could say are in between they were developed in the 80s as a legal option to ecstasy but they are illegal now, they are rare, i listened someone calling them bees normally in pill form. 2-cb maybe ?

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
i call mumbo jumbo on that

Call it all you want. You can read about it in "DMT the spirit molecule" and also on several other drug info sites. I've met multiple people who can't get high on it (myself included, after over a dozen attempts) and the only thing we have in common is birth by c-section or being born a week or two late. Basically when your born your brain releases a small amount of DMT, and when your not born naturally this doesn't happen, and this will affect your ability to ingest it later in life. Like I said, do your research. And for the record there's still some legal 2-c compounds, just not 2-cb or 2-ci which tend to be the easiest to produce.

wartomods

Reaction score
Alright man, lets not turn this into a battle. I could go on but i wont cause i think both of us made our points

hassysmacker

Reaction score
i just spent like 4 days straight on it and fuck yea its worth it

hmmm. i did that once. i totally recommend DMT but im not sure i recommend that. sure trip out on acid for 4 days. go for it. but 4 days on DMT gets you real close to potential wingnut territory!

Ghostie

Reaction score
My philosophy is- If you're debating doing it, then best not to. I only try a new drug if I feel like I'm 100% into it. If I am hesitant or have doubts or whatever, I hold off. There's no real reason to do it unless it's something you really want.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads