DMT(and other hallucinogenic drugs)

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
One of my buddies wants me to do DMT with him. I've done my share of shrooms and acid and stuff like that, but never DMT. I did my research a long long time ago. I was just wondering if anyone has done it or if its even worth my time

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I have many times it is a pretty good trip but the hangover the next day sucks. If youve done other stuff it probably won't be anything to you, but everyone trips differently. I personally like a dex trip those are crazy too. but if I were you I'd go for it its worth the time. Have a good trip my friend!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Ewwwww, unless it is a natural trip, I don't suggest it. The chemical crap that is out there thses days frankly scares the shit out of me. I don't advise doing it. If your pal has a need to not 'go alone', then maybe he shouldn't do it either. Never good to have the 'babysitter' high too...Stick to sock hits of Rustoleum or something, lol... Good luck...

Yeah I was the same way at first, but once I did it it hooked me.. been doin it for about 4 or 5 years now hasnt done anything to me...yet

marc

Reaction score
dmt is natural. numerous kinds of plants have dmt in them and its also supposedly produced in our pineal gland.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
I've done Dex a couple times, but usually when im reallllllyyy bored and usually when im on it i go "why did i do this..theres got to be SOMETHING better i could have ended up doing" haha but it'll probably happen again haha

As for chemical and natural highs...i try to stick to more natural tripping especially because theres alot to choose from without going into chems but i feel that as long as its once and a while and you dont go overboard, its not too big of a deal. but thats just me. I understand the argument against them

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
dmt is natural. numerous kinds of plants have dmt in them and its also supposedly produced in our pineal gland.

I believe the highest percentage of dmt is in the prairie bundle flower im not sure though, its found in south america. it is in pee but its in your blood too. I think they have teaswith it too, but I havent come across any.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Look, beyond old skooler here guys, DMT is new to my ears. I'm really just saying that if this guys buddy needs to do it with someone, might not be a great idea to have them both all fucked and tripped out if the one guy has never done it and the other is worried about doin' it at all....Course, balls out right, they ain't my kids, lol....But hey, maybe we'll read about it in the train news later this week . LOL

marc, might you have a link to a medical site that talks more about it, I am curious to see what sort of science or medical info there is, like I said, new to me...

hahaha yeah. i completely understand. Its kinda silly to do something with some just because they feel they need a trip buddy or a trip sitter. I've jsut never done it before and i hear dmt only lasts like 20 minutes or something that. Its just fucking expensive and i was wondering if it was even worth the money

(and i appreciate it arrow)

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Dude, if funds are the true root of your hesitance, get a space bag and call it even , LOL

hahaha sounds like a plan

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
See, sometimes the old dog has the right tree after all. LOL....stick to what you know right. Me strictly weed, beer and younger men, oh, wait, scratch that, weed and beer. HA HA HA HA. I must have been hallucinating there, lol...

hahaha nice... I think i decided to pull the old "hey how about you hook me up with that and i'll see whats up. Commmmeeee onnnnnn" to my friend..it usually works and i can decide whether i want to do it or sell it to my art schooly friends

Geoff

Reaction score
erowid is fuckin awesome, glad to see other people are utilizing it's resources. DMT has been used by shamans in ritualistics snuffs for hundreds of years in south america. yes they snort it, in fact they pack the powder made of plant mixtures into a bamboo type plant shoot and one shaman will blow the DMT into the nose of the other. fucking crazy. Never tried it but would like too... depending on how expensive it is and the situation. Oh, and btw it is created in the penial gland. Everything that is alive has DMT in it somewhere. just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents.

Nym

Reaction score
DMT is a fun high but its not as great as everyone says.
but that's just what i think personally.

elokupa

Reaction score
if youre gonna take this make sure you have a good nights sleep. if youre not rested youll have a shitty trip thats what i find anyway.

a dealer told me theres a new drug around called mmcat or something which is halfway between mdma nd acid. anyone seen this shit around?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Most DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) you would find around here is synth. DMT is the main phycoactive parts of Ayahuasca, a tea, brew like preperation from south america, and is very natural- has been used for centuries. DMT is naturally in our bodies at low levels!!. How i would love to try the real deal, Ayauasca!!
Salvia , Devine Sage is nice too....and fairly easy to grow indoors during the winter, and outdoors in the summer, lives year round. Most of you already know this, but hey...

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh, never tried DMT. Just never sounded pleasant. plus i'm not into having people babysit me while i'm watching the t.v tap dance. I shroom like once a year and thats the tops of my "seeing shit"

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
damn like I said before i started I was sceptical, I tried shrooms first and the trip was amazing then I started getting into acid dex-robo trips dmt. I found that I come up with some of my best artwork when Im tripping but I just love the high, hate the hangovers though haha, but I guess I should calm down before my brain gets fried! haha

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey at least your not super into extacy. how many times does it take to damage you permenantly? like 5? lol

Geoff

Reaction score
fuck extacy. never tried it but it used to pay my rent and after i saw what it did to people i felt like shit and was completely disgusted with it. anyone ever tried morning glory or hawiian baby woodrose. other natural forms of LSA? what about Ibogain from the tree root bark of the african Iboga tree?

kai

Reaction score
hawiian baby woodrose is amazing in my personal experience with it. I feel most of these hallucinogenic plants are pretty serious and require alot of respect if you're gonna use them. They are not something I'd personally do to just get fucked up and have a good time. You could see shit that will drastically change your perspective on reality and your place within it...for better or worse.

...or you could just get really fucked up, laugh at the wall for 12 hours and have a really good time. Either way other people's intentions with psychoactives aren't my business so I won't preach.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
damn like I said before i started I was sceptical, I tried shrooms first and the trip was amazing then I started getting into acid dex-robo trips dmt. I found that I come up with some of my best artwork when Im tripping but I just love the high, hate the hangovers though haha, but I guess I should calm down before my brain gets fried! haha
Yeah i'm sure you met the completely fried dudes. They have that stare that makes them look like they're about to lift you off the ground with their minds.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads