BEST FRIENDS DAY 8 (Richmond, VA)

ray beez

Reaction score
hahaha there is going to be a shitload of us!! its gonna be great. 2 more are meeting up with us as well as braun, my friend reade and his buddy are hitchin up from flordia. this is turning into an excellent stp meetup

timmyredbeard

Reaction score
i'll be there. hellnation, coliseum, magrudergrind, cannabus corpse, swimming, and booze... gonna be a killer time.

genghis braun

Reaction score
chances are, I'll end up bringing my best friend with me. Best Friends Day indeed! can't wait to see you folks there...

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't have a best friend, and last year I went with casual acquaintances, a lot of whom I had never hung out with before outside of shows.

I can't wait for this. Drunken swimming! I can't even swim well at all, hahaha. And I don't remember seeing lifeguards anywhere, though I'm sure anyplace that had booze and open water must have them.

CrucialKat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll be there!

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Stoked on this. I might be staying in Richmond for a minute afterward, too; so many great semi-urban camping oppurtunities!

vkeifreek

Reaction score
if i could make it id go but im running across the same problem as stp fest sadly no experiance and i dont want to fuck up (with my luck i would) so unless i can find someone to show me the ropes so to speak i wont be able to which sucks

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
No, it's actually rather expensive this year ... $12 for the Alley Katz show, and $18 for Hadad's. Lame.

M

Mouse

I don't plan on going to every day of the event. I'd be too tired by the end. I'm gonna pick the best show line up and spend the money on that. spend the rest of the time kicking it with my friends.

M

Mouse

I'm officially going. Got my chinatown bus ticket ordered and got a couch to crash on when I get there.

So where's we all gonna meet up? :)

timmyredbeard

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will be hard to make a little money in RVA around this time? If so I'm gonna have to stay a day or two in NC before getting there...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads