any tattoos? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

any tattoos?

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
haha, I'll convince someone to get matching salem knuckle tats sooner or later!

i know you've got some so-lame pride, it's a love-hate relationship..

sweet on the new ink though, post up a pic when it's done!

T

Tailz

all mine are stick and poke with india ink that i did myself. mr hyde in script lettering, 13, and a coffin on the inside of my lower leg. and the mathematical symbol for chaos and an inverted cross with a banner reading SIN on my left arm. damn, i need to do some more.

skiptown

Reaction score
Chattanooga, Olympia or Oakland. Sometimes Brookly
my personal favorites.

feetsies.jpg

Void crosses
Photo326.jpg

"way to go shithead!"

jabbyscabby

Reaction score
(not Finished)
003.jpg

me and my road dogs cheers and spatula decided to get fucked up train tracks while we were hammered on our left ankle ...also I'm going to get the number of the first boxcar i hopped on under the train tracks and ATC above for A-town crew!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ive just got a basic east coast squatters rights symbol on my forearm 30 bucks at a tat shop pretty decent. did ya'll know that the symbol has different variations for different places?!

eatmonksus

Reaction score
i don't have one yet, as i refuse to get a government ID card( Fcking paranoid of rfid. i already know i'm in the maincore database) but im planning on getting a skull and Xbones, but instead of bones, i'm getting a mic and methpipe(i'm a recovering addict, and meth was around me growing up). the skull will also have a mohawk

devenheartbreak

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I've got 6. One is a stick and poke I got at the stp gathering recently. The other five, I paid wayy too much for.

I have a broken heart on my right shoulder and mended heart on my left shoulder.[They aren't finished yet, so DON'T JUDGE ME] I got these bc my first love and my best friend died in a car accident together a few years ago. The broken one for the part of me that will always miss them and the other for realizing that they are gone and in a better place I hope.
hearts.jpg

I have a fleur dis lis tattoo on my left fore arm. That would be my Katrina survival tattoo.
nolatat.jpg

I have a mom tat on my right wrist bc I love my mom. And cuz she paid for it as a going away present.
momtat.jpg

I also have a star with wings on the back of my neck with six point wings. The star represents five people who influenced my life, and six points on the wings for the six major tragedies that have happened in my life so far. I don't have a picture of that bc I can't take one of it myself.

And I have a stick and poke star on my left hand. Its not great, but it was my fist DIY that Colin started and I finished.

Reactions: todd

wartomods

Reaction score
one time i was playing guitar and my high e string broke, i was bored and had nothing to do, and i've heard about homemade tattoos, i promptly got alchohol to sterilize it and wrap some dental floss arround the tip of the string i've cutted, found some indian ink laying around , it was dark green, bad choice, i made like three equidistant dots, and oh god i didnt knew how flesh was so soft, the upper part of the skin was like a hard membrane, but once past that i would always pinch too deep, i had sored muscles for a good time..
edit: lol now that i read the thread, the guitar string i used wasnt sharpened, that explains its behaviour maybe

Birdy

Reaction score
m_4831700137f74b68abe51c1354f46e60.jpg

Just did this one today. Happy with the results.
On my ankle.

anne

Reaction score
Website
mobilecondo.blogspot.com
I'm a big fan of functional art, so my favourite tattoo is my eyeliner. Even on my worst days, my eye makeup is perfect. :) Although it hurt almost more than I could bear, especially the bottom lid, and I was afraid that I'd get my eyes poked out if I blinked since it's on the inside of my lashes and I didn't realize it would be that close.

I also got the pi symbol on my back when I was young. If everyone at the party wasn't drunk/high (including the guy with the tattoo gun) it probably wouldn't have happened but I don't have any regrets. Pi was my favourite movie at the time because to me that meant that sometimes it's easier not to know. It's still significant to me now, not just as a reminder of that time in my life, but also the aspect of the film that expressed that the answers to everything already exist in nature.

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads