any tattoos? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

any tattoos?

I

iago

ive got (all needle point point)
a heart with an A inside it on my chest (i only finished half the heart and im letting a friend in CO finish the rest when i go out there next
a star on my way lower belly
share what ya got on my left knee
a compass with the SP logo in the center and a banner that says impact below it on my right knee
a (really shitty) squatter sign on my ancle (my first and worst one)
and a hand to the right of my left hip
yep!
and ive never disinfected any of them just do them and let them sit for an hour before wasing off the ink with water and then usually 5 or so hours before washing them with soapy water and thats that.then i usualy go back over them the day after that and then the day after that.so i do them at least 3 times for each one. that just my method i came up with and it seems to work but i dont know if any of its nessisary?

C

Cush

i got my first one today. my friend jake did a stick-and-poke music note onto my arm. i'll upload pictures and post them when i find a friend with a camera.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
skunkpit wrote:
pretty cool page, i have definatly learned something from it
http://tinyurl.com/yc5yot

Post edited by: MattPist, at: 2007/02/06 04:03

added this and a new diy category to the links section!

S

Snail

Yeah. I have the tragedy eagle on my wrist (if anyones ever read the DIY 2 Guide you know what im talking about) Then an anarchy flower right above that on my outer arm. Then i tattooed pac man on the bottom of my heal, but aperantly those tattoos dont work to well, cause the skin keeps calucing over or whatever. Then i tattooed vegan on my tummy... cause i thought it would be funny. And then i tried doing a cool tree on my ankle, but got bored and gave up, now i just have some roots down there. :) Hope all your DIY tattooing goes well!

Poking Victim

Reaction score
I did my first homemade tattoo on my knee the other day. I started out by hand but moved to a homemade gun. I did an A, was going to put a circle around it, but didn't 'cause I wanted to see how it turned out first. I think I made some scar tissue, though, 'cause it's scabbing up and I'm afraid the ink won't stay in those spots.

T

trangus

all my tats came from the oklahoma d.o.c.
all stick and poke using soot from the plastic parts of razors and styrofoam cups.
biohazard on right calf
a bolt and washer holding up my right arm on the shoulder
and the word miscommunication in elvish in the back of my neck

T

Texaspurp

why would people share needles, when they only cost about 2 cents a piece unless ya get one of them silly big old sewing kits. you sure they were sharing tattoo needles? because that seems excesivley stupid. 2 cents, tops, if ya get a 100 pack from the hobby store. i hate hep c as much as the next fellow, but sharig two cent needles with a buch of radom traveling kids seams kind of like intentionaly asking to die. hep c dosent have to kill you neither. if your idiot friends get tested soon enough after being idiots. also if they can sober up enough to get it treated. it aint easy but it can be done.

while we're on the subject post some really bad tattoos

i'll start off with the quintesential tattoo for all you straight-edge vegan hardcore fans out there

EARTH CRISIS FACE GUY!
http://bklyndispatch.livejournal.com/205017.html

then there's this

youralive-lol.jpg
notice the fact that he uses the wrong version of you're.

mike

Reaction score
i dont know were some people get the ideas for there tattoos but damn a band tatto on you face, i have a few pictures of stupid ones but once i post em the links dont work

Post edited by: mike, at: 2007/02/26 09:03

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a peace sign on my ankle...not finnished. And a heart with 6 dots on my left breast. OH and now have a classic "squatters rights" on my back.

tothewind

Reaction score
I lucked out on my room-mate being a prof tattoo artist who's always eager to ink me, and sold me his old gear for dirt cheap, allowing me to go wild on myself:

tragedy bird on left forearm, life aquatic tattoo on left shoulder, pg. 99 doc. 8 art on right bicep-ish, "my faith's in my chest" on my gut, a flea on my left thigh, a scuba diver and a whale on my left calve/shin, a cow skull, a pill, and an inverted cross on my right calve/shin area.

next week i'm going to try and give myself a few diy finger tattoos, but they hurt like a motherfucker.

Birdy

Reaction score
I've got a little heart at the base of my index finger and a red heart with one side black outlined and an anchor on the edge of it right below my panty line. I did both of them with good ol' fashioned needle and ink. I've got that little feeling in me that I want more, but I dunno what I want to do yet.

Reactions: todd
W

Wind

got about 40ish stick and poke tattoos, all done by myself in the last year.
highlights include!

dream catcher on my hand with the peace symbol inside it
some random lines on my ear
a line with three circles/dots under one of my eyes
a tv on my leg that's saying "obey me!"
and an exclamation point next to one of my nipples

i just go to hobby lobby and steal a bottle of india ink + a 10 or 20 or somethin' pack of sewing needles

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Arrow what's it gonna say on your knuckles?

S-A-L-E M-,-O-R

that's my vote anyway. haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads