!!!!

incendiary

Reaction score
Hi, my name is danielle and i'm from a shitty small town in southern ontario. I'm currently 17 but plan on travelling in a few months once i get out of school, and this seems like a good place to meet people.

Rise 609

Reaction score
Well welcome Danielle. You've probobly come to the right place if your looking to do some travel. Do you have any travel experience, relative survival skills, know any good ways to make money? Well either way read as many posts as you can and you can get most of the answers to any questions you'd want to ask. If not feel free to make new topics and hopefully someone will be willing to help you out. Please look around at posts for something similar before making new threads. Hope you enjoy the site.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome! Smart choice in staying in school. be sure to search threads before starting them!!! you'll get ur arse handed to you haha! Enjoy plenty of info on here to go around.

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
hey are you going to the Montreal Bookfair? that's a great place to meet folks and it'll get you in on the "right" kind of people to be traveling with too. what i mean by that is more PC kids but to each there own if you don't dig.

incendiary

Reaction score
Ahah, I'll make sure to use the search tool before posting.

hey are you going to the Montreal Bookfair? that's a great place to meet folks and it'll get you in on the "right" kind of people to be traveling with too. what i mean by that is more PC kids but to each there own if you don't dig.

Do you mean the anarchist book fair in May?

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
Hi, my name is danielle and i'm from a shitty small town in southern ontario. I'm currently 17 but plan on travelling in a few months once i get out of school, and this seems like a good place to meet people.

Nice to meet ya!
Im gonna be out on the road sooner or later too (im around your age)
hope to meet ya on the road
:drinking:

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome aboard brother!

kai

Reaction score
go to guelph...i just moved from there a month ago and I can assure you that there is things happening there and even in hamilton. i have a large group of friends there and I know alot of them will be travelling to the bookfair in montreal through various methods (trains, hitching and ride shares). I'll be out there for a little bit come early may but I plan on mostly blowing through to montreal VIA toronto. you're in a good area to meet people though, if you go to guelph check out the open door drop-in and people might be able to direct you to some cool kids.

incendiary

Reaction score
go to guelph...i just moved from there a month ago and I can assure you that there is things happening there and even in hamilton. i have a large group of friends there and I know alot of them will be travelling to the bookfair in montreal through various methods (trains, hitching and ride shares). I'll be out there for a little bit come early may but I plan on mostly blowing through to montreal VIA toronto. you're in a good area to meet people though, if you go to guelph check out the open door drop-in and people might be able to direct you to some cool kids.

Sweet! I'm moving out sometime in the fall, possibly to Hamilton or near the Waterloo area, which isn't that far away from Guelph. I wish I could go to the bookfair in Montreal, but unfortunately I'm unavailable during the weekend that it's being put on.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads