Where to get punk patches? | Squat the Planet

Where to get punk patches?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey just wondering if people had suggestions for good places to buy punk/poliical/funny patches and tshirts. A personal fav of mine is punkstuff.com...

M

Monkeywrench

Interpunk, crustpunks, but your best bet is the band's website... I think ordering patches defeats the whole purpose of "punk pants/jackets", but if one goes missing and you know you'll never find it again, why not? I ordered my Witch Hunt patches because they had special meaning and eventually wore right off my pants.

vegetarianathan

Reaction score
i make all my patches from cardboard and period blood

All hail the uber crustlord that is "coolguyeagle76'",
But in response to Matt, I would suggest investing in a screen print if you don't already have one. A local punkhouse got tons of money by taking orders on custom prints and I get a few from there. Capitalist Casualties and the like. Then you can make whatever you feel like.

Reactions: Alien and Furby

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
piece of cardboard, an xacto knive, a steady hand, some paint and your canvas of choice dude.

Reactions: XanderMenanderer

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
All hail the uber crustlord that is "coolguyeagle76'",
But in response to Matt, I would suggest investing in a screen print if you don't already have one. A local punkhouse got tons of money by taking orders on custom prints and I get a few from there. Capitalist Casualties and the like. Then you can make whatever you feel like.

true, but i have neither the money nor the room to store silk screening equipment in my bus.

Hey Matt ya might wanna try Hot topic

i know you're joking, but im really just kinda trying to see if there's anything out there besides the ones already mentioned, and also to see if there's any places that have more "political" stuff, not just crust patches.

oh yeah, just thought of one: http://microcosmpublishing.com, and probably ak press, but if people have more to suggest, let me know!

bananathrash

Reaction score
patches are made with screenprinters? wow, thanks for the tip yall!

crust punks seems really shady. have your ordered anything from them? short review?

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
true, but i have neither the money nor the room to store silk screening equipment in my bus.

i know you're joking, but im really just kinda trying to see if there's anything out there besides the ones already mentioned, and also to see if there's any places that have more "political" stuff, not just crust patches.

oh yeah, just thought of one: Microcosm Publishing, and probably ak press, but if people have more to suggest, let me know!

haha sorry had to

bananathrash

Reaction score
quit tooting the diy horn; have any of you printed anything before? its a pain in the ass, and its well worth a dollar to keep the mess in someone elses space.

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
well, I HAVE been making my own patches sense I was two and a half....

If You're a clumsy fuck, it will be mess, but if you're not, it will save you a bunch of money. In the event you order 5 patches from somewhere, that's like $5 or more. You can make like 20 patches for that much money if you take your time, but that's nether here nor there.

Also, here's some places to order patches if you want to go that route.
Home
Punk Clothing | Rock Clothing | Punk Shirts | Punk Hoodies | Punk Stuff
Puke N Vomit Home Page
Rare Hardcore Punk Rock Music Vinyl and CDs - Men's Punk Clothing

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Your local infoshop if you have one.

unfortunately there isn't one anywhere near west yellowstone, mt.

no offense, but since most of these answers are pretty unsatisfactory in my opinion, let me rephrase the question. i am merely curious where people get their patches/shirts/clothes etc, when you don't live in a place that has shows, infoshops, punk stores, etc. im really only curious to know what kinda good distros there are out there that people can order interesting stuff from. i don't want hot topic bullcrap, and yes, i KNOW you can make your own, i just want to see if there were any good diy distros out there that i wasn't aware of. thanks!

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
I always get my stuff from puke'n'vomit records if I don't want to stencil my own. they have great quality patches, but it's mostly only punk bands and no political designs.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads