WHATS WRONG WITH EATING PIE?!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
i'm so happy this thread has been revived.

i've got to say, nothing beats a cherry pie right outta the oven.

and the thing about the pretty boy eating all the pie is fucked up, what a little shithead! very cute and sad story at the same time, if someone did that to me they'd never live it down.

Spinelli

Reaction score
I gotta say I love peach pie, and next time I'm baking I'll make all us ugly guys a pie, girls too.... well hell everyone, fuck it PIE FOR ALL! On a slightly related note there is a fuckin pie factory like 3 miles from my house! Maybe if you guys are nice to me I'll mail dumpster pies to everyone for yer favourite capitalist gift giving holiday!

Geoff

Reaction score
key lime pie mmmmmmhhhmmm

Adonis

Reaction score
I made a coconut/banana cream pie and a lemon meringue pie just the other night, but my fav's are Pecan pie and Strawberry Rhubarb pie. ;)

Mmmmm!

compass

Lost
Reaction score
Pie is bomb!

Has anyone ever tried a bean pie from the Nation of Islam guys that sell them on corners and offramps in the hood (you know, the guys in suits with bow ties)? Really good, but of course, homemade is always better.

bote

Reaction score
I made a pumpkin pie a couple days ago, I was in my parents' basement and found this giant pumpkin that was still just fine! That sucker must have been there since Halloween.
Anyone out there in the B.G.L.F. (baked goods liberation front)?
If you ever meet anyone with a B.G.L.F. tattoo, you better challenge them to a bakeof, (not to win, but because they will bake a bunch of pies).

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
my brother and I would always say pumkin kie

sillyheads wez were/are

haha, I would always say punkin pie and I swore up and down no matter what my mom said that thats how it was to be said no ifs ands or buts about it.

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you ever tried "Shepherd's Pie"?! Mmmmm-freeking-Mmmm!!!
I never ate it before passing through the upper mid-west and I thought I would die of pleasure when I sank my teeth into the melted cheese, tater-tots, corn and sweet peas along with carrots and broccoli!!! Oh my Jesus Christ this is one of my top five most favorite dishes now!!!....:applaud:"Shepherd's Pie".:applaud:
Re:Whats wrong with eating meat? 2007/08/31 17:19 Karma: 9
i'm not going to even say whether i eat meat or not because i fucking despise this debate but i will say one thing:

i think you should all shut up and agree about one thing. pie is freaking delicious. i dont' wanna hear about no one bashing pie. if you hate pie i will fight you. personally. wimps, losers, and pie haters leave the hall.

PS animal part pie is delicious. vegan pie is delicious. ALL pie is delicious. don't try and spin any of your dietary mumbo jumbo and ruin my pie appreciation thread! pie rules no matter what you can/cannot eat.

now THERE'S a topic worth discussing

I hope at least one person sees the humour in this :lol:

Post edited by: dinger_08, at: 2007/09/01 00:31

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I seeee....

0ca.jpg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I kinda jokingly meant' thee Internets... but yea STP oi. ::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads