WHATS WRONG WITH EATING PIE?!

D

dinger_08

Re:Whats wrong with eating meat? 2007/08/31 17:19 Karma: 9
i'm not going to even say whether i eat meat or not because i fucking despise this debate but i will say one thing:

i think you should all shut up and agree about one thing. pie is freaking delicious. i dont' wanna hear about no one bashing pie. if you hate pie i will fight you. personally. wimps, losers, and pie haters leave the hall.

PS animal part pie is delicious. vegan pie is delicious. ALL pie is delicious. don't try and spin any of your dietary mumbo jumbo and ruin my pie appreciation thread! pie rules no matter what you can/cannot eat.

now THERE'S a topic worth discussing

I hope at least one person sees the humour in this :lol:

Post edited by: dinger_08, at: 2007/09/01 00:31

G

Grace

I thought it was hilarious enough to give him a Karma point.

While we're on the subject, since pie certainly is worth discussing, and it's apple season, what's everyone's favorite?

Not that it has anything to do with train hopping, squatting or hitchhiking, unless we're talking about dumpster pie or charity pie. Which could also be known as kindness pie.

In any case, I like cherry.

Reaction score
gotta keep it seasonal. made some strawberry peach rhubarb pie this summer. damn.

time for some apple pie and pumpkin pie.
then it's on to the chocolate and nut pies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dinger_08 wrote:
i'm not going to even say whether i eat meat or not because i fucking despise this debate but i will say one thing:

i think you should all shut up and agree about one thing. pie is freaking delicious. i dont' wanna hear about no one bashing pie. if you hate pie i will fight you. personally. wimps, losers, and pie haters leave the hall.

PS animal part pie is delicious. vegan pie is delicious. ALL pie is delicious. don't try and spin any of your dietary mumbo jumbo and ruin my pie appreciation thread! pie rules no matter what you can/cannot eat.

haha... oh jebus, that totally brightened my otherwise shitty day up. also, ogre's post about not eating a number made me giggle too...

my mom made a steak and kidney pie...... half of it mysteroiusly ended up in the cat's food bowl and the other half dissaperared a day later. i only had one peice my mom's boyfreind only had one peice and my mom's a a vegi-tar-ian????? i think her boyfreind had it out for the steak and kidney pie from the beginning.. he'll never admit it though>>>>>

shasellette

Reaction score
i made this pretty boy a really nice apple pie, i made a tree out of dough and a billion little green dough leaves, and have the roots intertwining with the edge of the pie, i took it over to his house and he didnt even give me a piece!, he ate the whole thing by himself and didnt care about the work i put into it at all, haha he didnt even thank me
its all good, i just really wanted a piece of pie

G

Grace

shasellette said:
i made this pretty boy a really nice apple pie, i made a tree out of dough and a billion little green dough leaves, and have the roots intertwining with the edge of the pie, i took it over to his house and he didnt even give me a piece!, he ate the whole thing by himself and didnt care about the work i put into it at all, haha he didnt even thank me

My guess is you wanted something more than even that. Good luck in the future. Perhaps he will notice your talents now and agree to share next time.

H

Hoghead Bob

shasellette said:

One major drawback of being ugly, nobody makes you pie. :|

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I LOVE MAKING PIE! I made an apple and berry pie from scratch for my dad(RIP) in october for his birthday. They were damn good! I'm very proud of myself :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads