what do you want done with your body when you die?

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been said by I saw this thing on the history channel a long time ago about forensic anthropology schools and this place called the body farm I think. It says you can get ahold of these dudes and they tattoo something along the lines of "send to body farm" on your foot. In exchange they give you 300$. So I'm gonna seriously look into this within the next few weeks. Kinda like donating blood right?

JungleBoots

Reaction score
i honestly want it eaten by head hunteing tribes from bazil... only because im sure they miss the taste. damn missionaries.

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
I want to be cremated and have my ashes thrown off the top of the mountains of north carolina. Then wherever my ashes were thrown from, I want a bouquet of dogwood flowers to follow me.

P

Pheonix

so a lot of people want cremation, well it cost me $10,000 to cremate my mom and sister and that was a cheap price. coffin funerals are even more expensive. but you don't really have any say so in what happens unless you have it written into your will. unfortunately for me I have no family left no one to claim my body from the morgue so I believe what will be done to my body is I will sit in a meat locker at the local morgue forever while they look for someone to take me. if they do find someone it will be someone I don't give 2 shits about anyways. I'm not sure how long they keep the body or what they do when they need to make more room for fresh bodies. but what do I care anyways I'll be dead you can poke my eye out and skull fuck me for all I care, it's not me it's just a big piece of meat.

JohnFNB

Reaction score
john prine -please dont bury me.

Woke up this morning, put on my slippers-Walked in the kitchen and died-And oh, what a feelin' when my soul went through the ceiling-And on up into heaven I did rise-When I got there they did say John it happened this a-way-You slipped upon the floor and hit your head-And all the angels say just before you passed away-These were the very last words that you said-Please don't bury me down in the cold, cold ground- No, I rather have them cut me up and pass me all around- Throw my brain in a hurricane and the blind can have my eyes- And the deaf can take both my ears if they don't mind the size-Give my stomache to Milwaukee if they run out of beer- Put my socks in a cedar box, just get them out of here- Venus de Milo can have my arms, look out, I've got your nose- Sell my heart to the junk man and give my love to rose- Give my feet to the footloose, careless, fancy free- Give my knees to the needy, don't pull that stuff on me- Hand me down my walkin' cane it's a sin to tell a lie -Send my mouth way down south, and kiss my ass goodbye.

EASY TO PLAY AND FUN AS FUCK....LOOK IT UP.

stanktank

Reaction score
I wanna be chopped up into pieces, wrapped up in garbage bags and sent to ride the gulf stream of the coast of Miami...ya know, Dexter style.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
I've actually thought long and hard about this, and I have a very specific set of instructions on what to do with my carcass:

First, I want my organs removed and with the exception of my heart, donated or composted if they're not viable. I want my heart placed in a sealed jar of honey with three gold coins, and buried in Poland.

Then I want my skull and all of my bones removed and replaced with Yew and Oak rods, with a sphere comprised of the two in place of my skull.

I want my skull opened up, brain removed and donated to science or composted, then cleaned. Then, I want the following items placed in my empty skull cavity: One of my writings, hand written on parchment and tied with a red silk ribbon, a glass vial filled with a 25/25/25/25 mixture of vodka, gasoline, ink and my own blood, a bolt from a 1969 GTO, one gold coin, one silver coin, a marijuana bud, a mushroom cap, a bass E string, a condom, a .45 ACP cartridge(inert) and a razorblade. Then I want my skull closed up and filled, through any available holes, with 2 part epoxy, my name, birth date, date of death, and cause of death engraved on my forehead. Coat my skull in lacquer, and fill the engravings with silver. My skull is then to be considered a family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation.

I want my femurs turned into knife handles, given to my family and friends as heirlooms.

The rest of my bones, strip whatever marrow that can be stripped and donate it. Then dry and grind my bones into dust.

I would like my scrotum removed, tanned, and turned into a purse, with the phrase "Nuts To You!" branded on the front. Two walnuts are to then be placed inside and it is to be mailed to a random address, with instructions to re-mail it to a random address and so on and so forth.

I then want the rest of my body lightly pickled in grain alcohol, dressed in a kilt and a Ramones T-shirt and presented for an "Irish wake" (they plop yer dead ass down on the bar and everybody starts drinking 'till they see ya move again) Put me back on ice until everybody recovers, then plop my body in the back of a '59 Caddy hearse(sitting up with a beer in one hand, a cig in the other and sunglasses on my face) for a NOLA style jazz funeral procession.

In a forest clearing, I want a large funeral pyre built, wrap me up in a sheet, and throw me on top. Pass around a good bottle Polish vodka, then pour the rest over my body and light me up. Then gather up all of the ashes, mix them with the bone dust.

I want a small portion of this mixture loaded into rifle cartridges and taken on a hunt. Another portion mixed in with a joint and passed around. Divide the rest into quarters. One quarter is to be scattered over the sea, one quarter to be buried in Poland, and one quarter to be scattered in the wind from a mountain top. The rest is to be mixed with red wine, placed in little glass vials and turned into heirloom necklaces.

My plans cover all the bases. I want my death to help people, thus the organ and tissue donation. I want to make people laugh and possibly gross them out, much as I did in life, thus the scrotum-purse chain letter. It covers my spiritual leanings with the jar of honey, cremation, and the bone handled knives. My wake serves as a celebration to comfort and uplift those I left behind. The items in my skull serve to sum up what resided in my head in life. The skull treatment itself as well as the necklaces serves as my little mark on the world, as well as a reminder that I'm not truly gone. Plus I kind of like the idea of leaving relics behind. Maybe one day people will fight over the remaining pieces of my carcass :)

Reactions: benjysirois

mbgeorge

Reaction score
i want to be cryogenically frozen and shipped into space... maybe some alien race will find me and bring me back to life...... now that i think about it it might not be a good idea hmmm?

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to let me body descend slowly back into mother earth. My soul is where 'I' will be.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I've actually thought long and hard about this, and I have a very specific set of instructions on what to do with my carcass:
I want my skull opened up, brain removed and donated to science or composted, then cleaned. Then, I want the following items placed in my empty skull cavity: One of my writings, hand written on parchment and tied with a red silk ribbon, a glass vial filled with a 25/25/25/25 mixture of vodka, gasoline, ink and my own blood, a bolt from a 1969 GTO, one gold coin, one silver coin, a marijuana bud, a mushroom cap, a bass E string, a condom, a .45 ACP cartridge(inert) and a razorblade. Then I want my skull closed up and filled, through any available holes, with 2 part epoxy, my name, birth date, date of death, and cause of death engraved on my forehead. Coat my skull in lacquer, and fill the engravings with silver. My skull is then to be considered a family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation.

HA! Oh dear god. I lol'd so hard at *a marijuana bud, a mushroom cap, a bass e string, a condom*. nice!

Gypsy Smile

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm giving my organs to the needy Kids--If I can.
I might do far too many drugs! HA!
Donating everything else to Science.
And last but not least, In my WILL I am
Giving my Skull to my lover.

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
A funeral pyre or just a hole in the ground, no box, for me. Or just let me lay and decompose deep in the woods unfound for millenia.

BlewJ

Reaction score
In my WILL I am giving my skull to my lover.

Being the lover of someone who left me their skull, with my sense of the macabre, would be WONDERFUL!

BlewJ

Reaction score
Maybe a mass grave with a bunch of strangers. I like nearly everyone's answers!

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
when i die, id like it to be alone. id like it to be left in the woods alone, stripped of all clothing so i can return to the earth leaving no trace of mankinds modern world. decomposition id prefer, but if i get eaten by animals, thats alright too. i wont care cuz ill be dead.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I want my organs to go to whoever needs it, and then the other remains can be fed to a member of an endagered species, and whatever they leave should get tilled up into someone's garden.

Nah, I'm not sure yet. I definitely don't want anyone to spend thousands boxing my body so that is decays slower under ground. But I'm not sure what else.

Scuz

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If it was up to me, private grave that only my closest friends knew the location of. Or if my body can be used as somekinda decoy, distraction, or diversion to help my friends out of a jam, than I want that.

Reaction score
I want whichever parts of me that can be saved to donate to and help other people, to do so.

Then I want to be cremated. I don't want to sit in some jars in peoples homes, I want to be scattered. I want some of my ashes mixed in and made into fireworks. The fireworks bit is likely very unrealistic, but nonetheless, it's what I want

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If no sea is around to float me out into just throw my ass nekked in a cardboard box and toss it in a hole so nobody has to smell my shit rotting, no prep, no 4000$ coffin just a box in a hole. FUCK YEA!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads