Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
concert-style glockenspiel with stand

mikefwt

Reaction score
Please that is nothing!
- The Pig Latin version of the CCG
- a 32 oz. of Highlife bottle of oogle blood that I collected from a scumbag near the Desert Yard
- 3 used condoms from the jungle in Whitefish (it's my new collection I started)
- 1 Flesh Light to loan out to lonely travelers so they leave me alone
- a full deck of Garbage Pale Kid cards complete with rock hard tasteless gum

lolololololololololololol.....

Reactions: Tastebitterfruit

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is crazy!!!, i also used to carry around a 3.5 cannonball but i think it was from the civil war because i found it on the banks of appalacheecola river. its rad to be able to say, "hey do you wanna see the cannon ball i found?" i stopped carrying it when it started to rust really major a few months after i dug it up.

I also have a cannonball that I found scraping in vicksburg mississippi its about 1 - 1.1/4 inch and well rusted, I suppose it could be some kind of berring but considering I found it on the old yank rebel line on the Vicksburg banks I doubt it

168728_1524172304025_1226139953_31153385_7091229_n.jpg

drawing.jpg

Found it at a bus stop in Sacramento, it's in my wallet. I also have a little Meade notebook filled with writings by someone who thought they were involved in international espionage and being followed by a malevolent blonde transexual spy.

I too have the writings of a psycho in my back pocket, some "I'm sorry baby and Its ok that you have a new lover, I love you enough to let you go" letter. the spelling is like 2nd grade and it goes from looser to stalker, homicidal maniac, suicidal maniac, megalomaniac and worse I keep it to remind myself why I'm out here . . .

I also carry a Locked smartphone, an have no hope of breaking in. A wallet thats empty except a tooth pick/flosser. My late grandfathers life story of survival of staph in the great depression and how he met my grandmuther. I had a antuiqe 13 ball in a sock but I think I lost in in someones truck bed in central texas. A rusty pully (for hoisting my Jolly Roger)
183741_1878214636424_1272994966_2217204_974656_n.jpg

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
latest would be either my old dreads from like 2 years ago or a cockring :)

Ithyphallic

Reaction score
I carried around a little toy jetfighter for a while that my friend found on a payphone, kept it in the front pocket of my bibs and played with it frequently :p

I lost it drinking at the kamloops hop out spot, but fuck that plane was fun.

Reactions: NamelessExistence

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
Seriously, we (you know who WE is) are trying to keep the SRL under wraps so people like the ones on this site don't get their hands on it.
Well you are not doing a very good job!!
Soon enough every Oogle McCarhartt will be carrying one.....

• Haha
Reactions: Tastebitterfruit

IIIbonesIII

Reaction score
a yellow hazmat body suit i found in the kcs yard in monroe la. im saving it for cali so i have something to wear for THE NUCLEAR FALLOUT. plus it makes a sweet rain suit, and provides for all the rubber neckin possible, when struttin down the block

Reactions: NamelessExistence

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads