Weirdest thing you carry | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Weirdest thing you carry

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
just remebered the first time i left in 02' i always carried a little orange rubber fish lure that i had pinned to my head torch or bandana. i still have it.

Trim

Reaction score
in sep 2010 i was squating till dark on the east side of the gentilly yard (there are some boats and a warehouse with a hole in the backcorner for those who have been there) after getting runout by a bull ($7.00 1/5ths of whiskey at the gas station by macdonalds at the gentilly freeway ramp and yard entrance had a bit to do with getting caught). it was about 105, 100% humidity and i was to tired and hung over to walk the 5 miles back in to the west side of the yard, so while alternating between a slight shady relief but shit loads of bugs, and pacing circles in the sun (each untill i thought id go mad) i saw an area where a bull dozer had gone through not super long ago and the track had sunk and torn up a big piece of ground. i kicked this weird round shape and it didnt move, i dug around it abit and pulled out a 3.5" solid shot canonball from the war of 1812!!!! I have carried it ever since, even on a plane. this is especially unussual for me, i wont carry more than what will lightly fill a day pack almost as a rule. I gave away a northface tent and mummy bag because i did not wish to carry it, and yet i for some reason can not part with my NOLA canonball :dablackpearl:
that and a couple dollars from the bahamas with the perfect ship for a new tatoo, only its a holographic watermark.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I carry lots of odd things:

- The Joy of Painting by Bob Ross
- 12 oz. of human blood
- 3 lambskin condoms
- 1 rubber fist
- a Furby

Alaska

Reaction score
in sep 2010 i was squating till dark on the east side of the gentilly yard (there are some boats and a warehouse with a hole in the backcorner for those who have been there) after getting runout by a bull ($7.00 1/5ths of whiskey at the gas station by macdonalds at the gentilly freeway ramp and yard entrance had a bit to do with getting caught). it was about 105, 100% humidity and i was to tired and hung over to walk the 5 miles back in to the west side of the yard, so while alternating between a slight shady relief but shit loads of bugs, and pacing circles in the sun (each untill i thought id go mad) i saw an area where a bull dozer had gone through not super long ago and the track had sunk and torn up a big piece of ground. i kicked this weird round shape and it didnt move, i dug around it abit and pulled out a 3.5" solid shot canonball from the war of 1812!!!! I have carried it ever since, even on a plane. this is especially unussual for me, i wont carry more than what will lightly fill a day pack almost as a rule. I gave away a northface tent and mummy bag because i did not wish to carry it, and yet i for some reason can not part with my NOLA canonball :dablackpearl:
that and a couple dollars from the bahamas with the perfect ship for a new tatoo, only its a holographic watermark.

Amazing. Easily the best thing said on here, next to the Bob Ross material. haha.

Good fucking job, dude. I always hope I will find random historical relics, but it has not happened yet.

Reactions: NamelessExistence

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
this is crazy!!!, i also used to carry around a 3.5 cannonball but i think it was from the civil war because i found it on the banks of appalacheecola river. its rad to be able to say, "hey do you wanna see the cannon ball i found?" i stopped carrying it when it started to rust really major a few months after i dug it up.

Reactions: NamelessExistence

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
i bring my white tiger beanie baby that ive had since i was five. its weird it always pops up and never has gatten lost. even in my house fire. it was the only thing of mine that survived. it wasnt even smoke damaged. been with me for a long ass time, i can still remember buying him at the price chopper in town. i might be a dork for it but whatever haha.

bcob

Reaction score
drawing.jpg

Found it at a bus stop in Sacramento, it's in my wallet. I also have a little Meade notebook filled with writings by someone who thought they were involved in international espionage and being followed by a malevolent blonde transexual spy.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Books and Dice USED to be what I would carry around.

If I end up leaving this lady of mine to seek out my old life , call me crazy (but hey thats the point of the thread right?) but im gonna ask for a lock of hair. If i dont get that then itll be the rpg books lol. 30 1lbs of uneccessary weight.

Pr0ta90n15t

Reaction score
Seem to remember something about the white tiger beanie babies, either only having one eye or only having one nostril...was a really rare one. Learned it watching 3rd rock from the sun...funny the shit one remembers...

Missy

Reaction score
I carry lots of odd things:

- The Joy of Painting by Bob Ross
- 12 oz. of human blood
- 3 lambskin condoms
- 1 rubber fist
- a Furby

Please that is nothing!
- The Pig Latin version of the CCG
- a 32 oz. of Highlife bottle of oogle blood that I collected from a scumbag near the Desert Yard
- 3 used condoms from the jungle in Whitefish (it's my new collection I started)
- 1 Flesh Light to loan out to lonely travelers so they leave me alone
- a full deck of Garbage Pale Kid cards complete with rock hard tasteless gum

iRamau5

Reaction score
Please that is nothing!
- The Pig Latin version of the CCG
- a 32 oz. of Highlife bottle of oogle blood that I collected from a scumbag near the Desert Yard
- 3 used condoms from the jungle in Whitefish (it's my new collection I started)
- 1 Flesh Light to loan out to lonely travelers so they leave me alone
- a full deck of Garbage Pale Kid cards complete with rock hard tasteless gum

Geez you still use a CCG, ive upgraded to a SRL (Staff Replacement List; its kind of top secret, ask CXR he has one.)

i carry only important things:

-5lb bag of coffee
-a sack of freshly cured tobacco
-a bottle of goat urine
-i found half a rail tie once, it was layiing in the ground under the tracks so i figured itd be a good memento
-i liberated a marble cross from a cemetery in NOLA
-i bring my own UP unit chair with me for a cush boxcar ride (cutting patches out of the seats is for pussies, go big or go home.)
-the only map i have with me is a Great Northern Railroad map (circa 1929)
- a copy of the US Constitution printed on an American flag (fuck yeah democracy! u jelly?)

oh i also have a cellphone, so i guess that weird right

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i carry a bottle of cock sauce everywhere, hot sauce makes everything better

Gotta love that hot cock. I use it on everything! Try mixing it with ketchup, delicious!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads