Weirdest thing you carry

Mikael Runefoot

Reaction score
I keep a piece of sawed off deer leg bone with me. I dunno why it might be useful one of these days.

Antelope Bob

Soul Seeker
Reaction score
I used to carry a little home sweet home sign i put up in my tent

Reactions: Odin and Zoetica

Durp

Reaction score
I carried a bow around for a bit :) my stomach feels satisfied thinking about that old compound, more meals than I can count came from her, till some asshole coke head decided it would be fun to repeatedly dry fire it and fucked the cams over :(

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

NomadicHobo

Reaction score
I carry a bottle of Frank's hot sause, various spices, juice crystals, instant coffee, fishing rod, snares, .22 calibre pellet gun and various other survival gear.

I'm one of those travellers who prefer to be in the boonies as opposed to being in a metropolis.

I also have a night vision monocular

Reactions: Ranger

NomadicHobo

Reaction score
Takedown bows are inexpensive and compact. Good for travellin
I carried a bow around for a bit :) my stomach feels satisfied thinking about that old compound, more meals than I can count came from her, till some asshole coke head decided it would be fun to repeatedly dry fire it and fucked the cams over :(

• Useful
Reactions: Ranger

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I have one of those "dont attact bears" signs they put on the picnic tables in yellowstone. Five years ago I pried it off because I thought it would be funny to put it somewhere with no bears... but I never got around to it and now it has been with me through four countries, been used mainly as a cutting board or for writing signs on the back of.

Garminbozia

Reaction score
I've been carrying a wig and longer than that a superman onesie...I will find a use for these. The wig was a gift to me from my buddy's 4 year old boy haha. He's cute. And the onesie, my cousin and I bought the superman one and a Batman onesie and walked around town wearing them haha! It was a lot of fun and a lot of people got a kick out of it. We even walked inside an arbys and asked if they are looking to hire security.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I guess it would have to be my stuffed lion. Master Claw! I won him in a claw machine in Eugene, OR in 2010. He is me travel partner and pillow. I also like to joke he protects me from wild animals. People have picked me up just because I had him strapped to outside of my bag. So he helps get me rides... great ice breaker.

Renegade

Reaction score
I carry a small stuffed duck named Phil i found him in a dumpster, he is clipped to the back of my vest, he watches my back.. other stranges things i have carried in the past incuide a wig..fake mustaches..confetti.. and a batman costume.

Reactions: NamelessExistence

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads