Weirdest thing you carry

Reaction score
dulse flakes & miso fer making soup wif...all kinds of ferments last close to forever in all different climates. also great for backwoods hiking which i do in a utility kilt when its super hot out...keeps my stanky grundle as fresh as the morning breeze and fends off swamp ass and fromunda like a fukkin' CHAMP ;)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
currently the weirdest thing i carry in my pack is prolly, my clay bone colored horns i got at the renniasance fair, my tail that my girl friend mad for me or my leather whip i got at the flea market for a doller.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Strangest thing I used to carry? I found one of these: Visible Man Anatomy Model and carried the heart around with me for a while. I left the rest in an abandoned house in, but I made it look like somebody had performed some sort of satanic ritual on it. I still have the heart around here somewhere...

crow

Reaction score
Lot's of good ones one here.
I guess mine would be a tiny sheriff paddy wagon. it brings cop luck, lol.
used to travel with a small catdog doll with a friend's sanity sewn into it.
It was left with someone in youngstown but i hope to run into them, and get it back someday. the other friend has my sanity in a wooden duck.

Reaction score
a watergun
a kite in the shape of a butterfly
I used to have a Moby Dick comic book that someone gave me, but I got drunk and forgot that I hidden it before taking off.
I also used to have a pin that had this pic on it:
but I lost that somewhere in Indiana.
I also used to have an Indiana Jones hat, that I also lost in Indiana, which sucks because that hat was the sweetest fucking thing ever.​

E

Earth

Re-issue of the buck knife made famous in August 1969.
It's made by Old Timer, and was given to me by my father-in-law for Christmas, 1995.
It never leaves me.
Never know when a chit-chat might turn into a chit-chop.....

liz79

Reaction score
my vampire rubber ducky, hes my good luck charm lol

Reactions: Zoetica

crow

Reaction score
I also used to have an Indiana Jones hat, that I also lost in Indiana, which sucks because that hat was the sweetest fucking thing ever.[/LEFT]

I used to live on the rez as a kid. And I can easily get you a shirt with that on it. ^_^
For a trade, of course. I like bones but skulls specifically.

But loosing an indiana jones hat in indiana. that's a boss place to loose it, y'know.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
What's the weirdest thing you carry around with you when traveling?
Mine's probably 2 giant bags of tea and sugar(gotta have my tea) or a bottle of hot sauce(gotta have my hot sauce).
Fuck yeah with the tea and hotsauce.
I would say the weirdest thing I've found myself carrying is a Metro Card from NYC while I was in Colorado

iamalouse

Reaction score
Website
olive-it.tumblr.com
My lady and I (while car travelin' this fall) have an entire family of stuffed animals (mostly treasure trolls and care bears), including an oversized moose that's bigger than a person. On top of that we have a 15" tall clown piggy bank (named Mad Thad Moneybags) that we put all our coins in for our rainy day fund. It's all real frivolous, ridiculous shit. I should also mention our car shrine of little nick nacks and action figures that live on our dashboard, or the box labeled "chicken feet", in which there are some cock feet we kept after killing it on her dad's farm up in WA.

I've learned that it helps to have something that cheers you up with you while you are on the road (or anytime really).

Reactions: smellsea

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to have a little square baking pan or something on our dash board in the RV that I'll grow and manicure a minature lawn in. My own little front lawn.
Right there where the pair of gloves are sitting.
2013-03-05080554_zps834c8521.jpg

Reactions: NamelessExistence

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads