Weapon Sites | Squat the Planet

Weapon Sites

st1tch

Reaction score
Does anyone buy their weapons online? I want to get pepper spray and maybe a baton, but I can't find any good websites that have paypal. Anyone know of one?

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Really would avoid that if possible.If you live in an area that has outdoor flea markets,a surprising amount and selection can usually be found,and with usually a reduction in price and a compleat lack of records and regulation.

• Useful
Reactions: Shwillam

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
what lee said is very true. I've seen mace and batons at flea markets right next to borderline illegal shit like stilletto switchblades, OTF switchblades, britva canes etc... all for very cheap. Quality varies

stove

Reaction score
if you MUST shop online, southord has some good stuff. I used to buy my picks and kubatons from there, till I started making my own.

Tao_of_Pi

Reaction score
I've checked out some of the sites I've dealt with in the past (and trust), but none of them seem to accept paypal.

If Paypal is absolutely your only option, buy your stuff on Ebay, likely the cheapest you'll find the stuff anyways. Just make sure you check the sellers feedback before dealing with them.

If you do have access to some type of credit card, check out cheaperthandirt.com. They've always been reliable for me.

Supposed Mocha

Chainsmoking Pink Bloc
Reaction score
If you can get a card but don't got a whole lot of money, there's always BudK.com.

Most is novelty shit, but there's some very affordable gems among their junk. I've gotten a couple nice things from them.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
If you can get a card but don't got a whole lot of money, there's always BudK.com.

Most is novelty shit, but there's some very affordable gems among their junk. I've gotten a couple nice things from them.

This thread has been inactive since 2010. Please check the dates before posting.

A

AlwaysLost

Easier and cheaper to just improvise your own and you won't cry when you have to ditch it. Just go to the local hardware or Homedepot and let your imagination go wild.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, I have tried carrying a few different things, but I have to say I feel the best now with a hatchet multi-tool (Hatchet, hammer, prybar, mainly for wood and digging) and a tried and true Smiley. 1 Foot of heavy chain with a steel Rapid-link at the end of it. ACE hardwear. $3.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads