Weapon Sites

Threads
Current Location
Montreal
Does anyone buy their weapons online? I want to get pepper spray and maybe a baton, but I can't find any good websites that have paypal. Anyone know of one?

Threads
Current Location
Richmond,Va.
Really would avoid that if possible.If you live in an area that has outdoor flea markets,a surprising amount and selection can usually be found,and with usually a reduction in price and a compleat lack of records and regulation.

Threads
what lee said is very true. I've seen mace and batons at flea markets right next to borderline illegal shit like stilletto switchblades, OTF switchblades, britva canes etc... all for very cheap. Quality varies

stove

Pilgrim
Threads
Current Location
on the road
if you MUST shop online, southord has some good stuff. I used to buy my picks and kubatons from there, till I started making my own.

Threads
Current Location
Sioux Falls, More or Less
I've checked out some of the sites I've dealt with in the past (and trust), but none of them seem to accept paypal.

If Paypal is absolutely your only option, buy your stuff on Ebay, likely the cheapest you'll find the stuff anyways. Just make sure you check the sellers feedback before dealing with them.

If you do have access to some type of credit card, check out cheaperthandirt.com. They've always been reliable for me.

Threads
Current Location
Not where I wanna be
If you can get a card but don't got a whole lot of money, there's always BudK.com.

Most is novelty shit, but there's some very affordable gems among their junk. I've gotten a couple nice things from them.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
If you can get a card but don't got a whole lot of money, there's always BudK.com.

Most is novelty shit, but there's some very affordable gems among their junk. I've gotten a couple nice things from them.
This thread has been inactive since 2010. Please check the dates before posting.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Easier and cheaper to just improvise your own and you won't cry when you have to ditch it. Just go to the local hardware or Homedepot and let your imagination go wild.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Threads
Current Location
Bend, OR
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, I have tried carrying a few different things, but I have to say I feel the best now with a hatchet multi-tool (Hatchet, hammer, prybar, mainly for wood and digging) and a tried and true Smiley. 1 Foot of heavy chain with a steel Rapid-link at the end of it. ACE hardwear. $3.