Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section). | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
Yes, I was unaware that this was a joke... I see the attempt at humor, but all should know that there are some very shady people roaming around out there, liable to cross your path. Some of those shady people you will want to be warned and aware of; others, well, they might be shady enough to do something about people whose descriptions they read here.
Also, when you throw your own name in amongst a bunch of degenerates, you get shit all over your face, and you lose your Horse Boy (or whatever) name and start getting known as ShitFace. And that's the way that cookie crumbles.

you're telling me! no one wants to be my friend now :(

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
the goal to never getting fuck over is to never, ever, trust anyone. i don't care how well you know someone you don't ever really know anyone. i've seen people fuck friends of 15-20 yrs. over for money, drugs, electronics, traveling gear, you name it. when i used to deal a lot of pot i saw people that worked together for years rat each other out in no time at all.
i saw a guy leave his wife and kid for some 19 year old girl. always thought the guy was the type to take care of his family, etc. what did he do? bailed! knew a guy that got married and later divorced because he's gay. never would of thought he was gay.
how well do you know people?? pfft, not at all. nothing will ever change my mind. don't trust anyone and you wont get fucked over by scum bag pieces of shit. i get a wiff of someone being shady around me and they go.
I understand this sentiment completely... but sooner or latter we all gotta trust someone to some degree. I can still say this
despite having been fucked over many times by close friends and family. I see it this way... the people who have burned me
are scum bags but I can still hold my head up. It's better to be the one who has gotten burned than the one who is going
around burning others. I have found that in life a good reputation is more valuable than a good line of credit. But yeah...
you do gotta try and not let people take advantage of you. Sometimes you just don't see it coming though... like when
who you thought was your friend of 15 years is staying at your house & eating at your table after just getting out of prison...
then suddenly him and your girl run off together... sometimes you just don't see it coming!
Trust is risky, but then again so is life!

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
Jesus man, there isnt time on this post. Plus, I feel like then those people might read this forum and get all pissed at me. Most of the people I don't trust in Rainbow it's because they've attacked me physically before. I would not want to be attacked physically again for speaking out. I am a nonviolent person...

But yeah, I can think of 3-5 rainbow kids who have attacked me and broke my bones before (and I usually don't even hit back cause I'm a nonviolent). I mostly just avoid talking to them if I see them anywhere. And I'm on my toes around them knowing they might be a violence risk. There's some aggro pissed off kids out there. Always gotta be on ur toes.

Bad kids always sink to the bottom the good ones float with the clouds. I don't think I need to be the one who directs Karma, I think Karma generally flows...

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not gonna list stories cause I'd like to stay anonymous and I'd rather not share people's darker moments with the public... People fuck up sometimes and deserve many chances. This is just the handful of people I've had altercations with in YEARS of traveling with THOUSANDS of kids...

These are all people who I have seen physically attack and harm others in the community. They may be good people in some ways, but I have seen all of them lose it and try to hurt people. I don't tolerate kids with a "violence trigger" and I won't have them anywhere near me or my camp or my van.

Wait a second what am I doing. I know like 30 kids I've seen punch people. Some of the old guys punch people.

Why is there so much violence in the woods? Some of these folks really just want to fight, huh? Those folks should stay in A-Camp leave people alone and get drunk. They can feel free to fight amongst themselves, but not with the nonviolent folk.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
^ ^
Bullshit like that is why I've generally traveled by myself whenever I've been out on the road.
However over the years I've traveled with close friends a few times... those who I knew were not gonna
steal from me and had my back if shit went bad.
Despite my years of avoiding other travelers while out on the road I am now starting to meetup with folks
through this site.

Reactions: beersalt and Kezban

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
Ya know, thinking back on it now... there's an AWEFUL lot of rainbow kids who are violent and aggressive gangsterish drug addicts ... this post has got me questioning whether I EVER want to go to another gathering event again...

I tell you what- yaall should be more worried about the junkies and violent kids than about the cops and forest service...

Reactions: JackieBlue

derailed

Reaction score
So heres a story about MY crazy ex.
we met in the NW and he seemed nice enough other than the meth and heavy drug use. im not judgmental, but i am weary. we started dating and he cut his arm open and i had to sit and take care of him so as he wouldnt die. this mentally fucked my head up. i fed him, cleaned up after him, basically if it wasnt for me and my best friend jimi he wouldnt be alive. and my good friend jimi who we were rubbertramping with (anthony also called her his best friend and told me he loved me, all pathetic lies.) let him use her PSP and a shit load of games. he had her hat and some other shit too. after we bought him a space bag one night he was gone in the morning with out a single word to either one of us. we housed him up and sincerely cared for his sorry ass, and he dipped out on us with out even a good bye. we found him with some kids about 5 days later out side of PDX and we demanded our shit back and ended up making friend withthe kids he was with. he apparently called me and my best friend a couple of housie bitches and tried only being our friends because he wanted our shit.

dont trust jayjayonthefly he broke my trust and my heart. fuck him.

I've met this guy a few times; twice in PDX, once in Roseville. Aside from not being able to handle his booze, he seemed alright enough. I may have had a higher than normal regard for him because the people he was traveling with were absolute fucking idiots...jumping into yard dogs in the middle of the day in Roseville and cutting patches out of the seats. They fucked that yard up good the whole week we were there and made it a bitch to get out.

Alaska

Reaction score
this kid named Hawk aka Haku (James is his real name) from Hawaii. traveled to alaska with him this summer and he ended up driving off with my car with all my gear sleeping bag, guitar, camera, clothes, friend's bag in it. last i heard he's living in anchorage.
18998-1

Wouldn't normally join in on this kind of thread, I can confirm this without a doubt.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov

Nym

Reaction score
oh this kid named Twittie (brian) and this jaggolo kid named jester with a dog named bailey....both hoppers....beat the shit outa a kid in las vegas and gear jacked him....super fucked up. stole all his shit, broke his ribs and tried to jack his dog. the kid is a friend of mine and twittie was trying to steal his gear for a while and finaly got this kid jester to help him do it. last i heard they were both headed west and then north to take the highline back to the east coast.

twittie is blonde, about 5-8, has three three leafed cloves above his right eye.

jester is about 5-6, long brown hair, little white and spotted dog named bailey.

IIIbonesIII

Reaction score
There have to be a lot of guys named "Dirty Mike" out there--are we talking about the same guy who blew up the Colton yard mid-May when the cops were doing a manhunt? Was only told that he had done "very bad things."

that'd be the one. biggest scumbag i ever met. hope they kill em. cause none of the kids that swear they would, did, so state of texas, do me solid for once

Xavierr

Reaction score
oh this kid named Twittie (brian) and this jaggolo kid named jester with a dog named bailey....both hoppers....beat the shit outa a kid in las vegas and gear jacked him....super fucked up. stole all his shit, broke his ribs and tried to jack his dog. the kid is a friend of mine and twittie was trying to steal his gear for a while and finaly got this kid jester to help him do it. last i heard they were both headed west and then north to take the highline back to the east coast.

twittie is blonde, about 5-8, has three three leafed cloves above his right eye.

jester is about 5-6, long brown hair, little white and spotted dog named bailey.

lol i was with one of em for a week or two and didn't seem too shady or try anything though..got seperated when my lazy ass fell asleep around the corner instead of by the tracks. i heard of that story.. but in a different light. like the other kid took from them or some shit so they beat the shit out of him and got all his shit. I don't know though.

Nym

Reaction score
lol i was with one of em for a week or two and didn't seem too shady or try anything though..got seperated when my lazy ass fell asleep around the corner instead of by the tracks. i heard of that story.. but in a different light. like the other kid took from them or some shit so they beat the shit out of him and got all his shit. I don't know though.
naw...they make its sound like that but we were there.
its all word of mouth though so ahaha
up to you, if they were cool to thats awesome

Xavierr

Reaction score
naw...they make its sound like that but we were there.
its all word of mouth though so ahaha
up to you, if they were cool to thats awesome

Yeah, not calling anyone a liar, but the major point is it comes down to judgment of character and people's motives when you're on the road above threads like these.

Reactions: ipoPua and Nym

xACABx

Reaction score

Jester no longer has a dog. Xavierr and myself ran into him and a few other dudes in Ogden, Utah. There wasn't a dog anymore. Kind of makes me wonder what exactly happened to his pup then... he didn't tell me shit about a dog when I was with him.

Yeah, not calling anyone a liar, but the major point is it comes down to judgment of character and people's motives when you're on the road above threads like these.

I know you were with Jester longer than I was but I'm 100% sure they left you behind for a reason. You need to stop being so easy trusting and stop being so slow when it's time to hop on them damn trains kid.

Reactions: kidbob and Nym
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads