Under Wear vs Commando | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Under Wear vs Commando

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I will take health over cool points anyday...I like to be clean.... But you would never think it if you ever saw any of my rooms♦

bikegeek666

Reaction score
No underwear + Not super tight pants + suspenders + goldbond = the most comfortable system I've found.

My pants never smell like shit, but they do often smell like balls. Not bothersome to me at all.

this gudrik?

i've commando for fucking ages. i had the same ball smell problem with shorts i had for a while, the only pair too, so i couldn't wash them very easily. a couple times i made a loincloth from a couple of bandanas to take off the shorts.

but ifi try wearing underwear it's just too hot and too much ballsweat. fuck that shit, i do better without underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini
A

Arapala

When traveling i always wear underwear. I would rather have my junk rub on a smelly piece of cotton than a smelly jean/metal zipper combo.

Not to mention the dual purpose as swimsuit. (not that skinny dipping isn't the shit, it's just sometime legality is an issue.)

I would say the number of reason to wear underwear far out-numbers the reason to not.

N

NickCofphee

Boxers soaks up probably pounds of ass, ball, gooch, and crotch sweat in the summer. Also I swear enough farting has to condense. Plus dribbles of piss every know and then. I'd much rather have it on boxers that I can take out and wash than my pants.

And swimming. And changing. And if I get a tear.

Commando just aint practical!

mikey mayhem

Reaction score
i go with the bike shorts, they dry really fast when you hand wash them and after you go swimming and its also nice when i stumble on a bike to ride around cities. one of my favorite things to do is walk into a bar on a really hot day and me and my buddy would just walk in look at each other and take our pants off and keep them at our ankles while we sat and had a beer.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
this gudrik?

i've commando for fucking ages. i had the same ball smell problem with shorts i had for a while, the only pair too, so i couldn't wash them very easily. a couple times i made a loincloth from a couple of bandanas to take off the shorts.

but ifi try wearing underwear it's just too hot and too much ballsweat. fuck that shit, i do better without underwear.

Yeah it's Gudrik. Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? (PM me)
But, to stay on topic, the only two reasons I carry a pair of underwear are 1) It's extremely cold and 2) There is an underwear dance party.

genghis braun

Reaction score
commando. every time I give underwear another shot, I'm quickly reminded of how restrictive they feel. I always have a spare set of shorts to change into, anyway, in case I need them cuz a new hole developed in the crotch of one pair or for those impromptu swimming sessions.

lostinspace

Reaction score
Would you guys say its better to wear under wear vs commando?

Or does it even matter. I am thinking with longer streches of not being able to bathe too often, wearing under wear mite be more approprate as to not stink up your shorts/pants. Cus easier to wash some drawers, or replace them.

Any thoughts...

i would say its easier to replace pants than underwear. i have plety of friends who will kick down their old pants, but not to many people would be down if i asked for their underwear.:deadhorse:

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Yeah it's Gudrik. Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? (PM me)
But, to stay on topic, the only two reasons I carry a pair of underwear are 1) It's extremely cold and 2) There is an underwear dance party.

Naked parties are more fun, particularly when you're stuffed in a car cruising down the highway in the middle of the day...

But on topic...I prefer commando. Although I keep a pair of boxers for the times when the crotch of my pants blow out (I'm very lazy and don't fix them for a while). People don't like seeing my balls all the time, go figure...

wartomods

Reaction score
wtf i think wearing underpants is much more confortable, i dont like my thighs rubbing my balls whenever i walk.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Kinda old post, but I figured I'd chime in.

Since I spend most of my time in FL(high heat, higher humidity), if the weather is above 80*F: Kilt, Commando and shave everything between the knees and the belt. A little baby powder for lubrication and I'm all set.

If the weather is mild (50-75) I'll usually forgo shaving. I don't switch to pants until the mercury drops below 55, and by then I'll throw the boxers on. If it's damp and windy my threshold goes up about ten degrees, or if I'm crashing on concrete.

Of course I always keep a tight, stretchy pair of shorts handy for swimming, or if I'm sharing a tent with someone or if I gotta run out real quick to take a leak. Met this one chick out in Dade City... After watching her change, let just say I wanted to keep as much fabric as possible between me and her little shop of horrors...

Apples

Reaction score
I had this same problem when I first started doing long distance hiking on the AT. After some research in some backpacking magazines I came to decide to try ExOfficio Boxers. They're not the cheapest pair of boxers out there, but they are amazing. Don't get wet with sweat, don't really smell, pretty comfortable, and they've lasted the test of time. I'd recommend them if you don't like going commando.

sprout

Reaction score
I wear tights under my jeans for a few reasons, the number one being that my slacks are almost more patches than denim and when the burnt part of the floss rubs against my skin, I get cuts and rashes.

codyvega

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i recently bought some lycra/polyester hot pants as an alternative to all else that ive tried and it is so comfortable.
its a good start but i think i should try bike shorts because my junk tends to make an appearance if i sit down or spread my legs a little bit too far.

Rash L

Reaction score
i recently bought some lycra/polyester hot pants as an alternative to all else that ive tried and it is so comfortable.
its a good start but i think i should try bike shorts because my junk tends to make an appearance if i sit down or spread my legs a little bit too far.

hahaha... PEEK A BOO!
I always hate it when old men have that problem....

R

Rstank

my vote is underwear....i have lots of hair and im quite sweaty so that friction can get quite raw......get yourself some flexable silkies and youll be flyin on cloud 9 and your legs and balls will thank you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads