The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road

Alaska

Reaction score
See, stories like these make the term "oogle" a legitimate title. This thread is actually kind of pissing me off because of my own past incidents with those type of kids.

What about the idiots in NOLA next to the wharf? You know, the kids who "play train" every time it rolls by, in front of dozens of fucking tourists? They're always drunk, too. It's only inevitable that some kid's leg will get mutilated... and then what?

Agh, dipshits.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
What about the idiots in NOLA next to the wharf? You know, the kids who "play train" every time it rolls by, in front of dozens of fucking tourists? They're always drunk, too. It's only inevitable that some kid's leg will get mutilated... and then what?

Agh, dipshits.
All this thread is making me do it laugh my ass off at these oogles. The way I see it is if they wanna go out like that, let them. They wanna bleed to death and have people like us point and laugh, sucks for them. I posted a comment on a news article awhile back about a 17 year old girl getting both legs cut off. Wanna know what I said?

" Ya know, I find this sad. But at the same time, I can't help myself
FUCKIN OOGLES! This is also why I hitchhike. I only hop a fuckin train if its stopped completely."

Most likes on a single post I've ever had

http://squattheplanet.com/threads/9...s-as-she-tries-to-hop-train.10466/#post-81066

K

Kim Chee

Probably not the biggest oogle story I have, but it does come to mind:

I was in Bakersfield waiting for a southbound train by a hole in the fence. Train stops and there's an open boxcar right where I'm waiting. I look inside and see two kids huddled in the car. While the train sits there I go up and down the train several cars away looking for a suitable ride as I don't want to be rude. Well, there was no other ride so I ask them if they mind and they say there isn't a problem. I didn't get their names but it is a guy and his girl who appear like they are experiencing their first train ride in their nice Carhartts. I figure, cool they're not drunk and stupid and I get my ride outta here. In Tehachapi the train slows down pretty good (20-25mph) and we're on a bend with another set of track right outside the door and Mr. Oog stands in the opening and here comes BNSF around the corner. I swear I could see the conductor from where I was in the shadows further back in the car. I asked him if they saw him and he automatically says, "no." Yeah, bullshit I'm thinking. We go into the siding a little while later and I go back to ride the pusher thinking I better get some distance between the spotted unscheduled riders and myself. I don't wait for the train to stop upon coming into Colton, it only slows to about 12mph and I step off the unit before it begins to accelerate. I want to think the bull was in the yard waiting for them.
icon_pissoff(goodjob)

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Alright, so I wanted to share a story with you guys and wanna know if you've ever had anything stupid happen like this.

I was in Philly and waiting for a train to pass. It was one of those one-in-a-lifetime trains to go through Philly, it had a slave. Somebody was in it. Now that's cool and all, but as I see the unit, I see something bright red come flying out of it. I walked back from the rails a bit, cuz I knew what it was. Some dumb fuck was tossing lit fuzzies out the fuckin door. Not the window, not the side door. The front door, the one that leads into the tool area. This idiot tossed about 10 fuzzies out the door then closed it. I have no idea who he was or if he got busted, but I'd bet money he calls himself Fuck the Regan Adminis- I mean Freight Train Riders of Merica

What the fuck is a red fuzzy?

K

Kim Chee

Its a fucking blast, kinda like fireworks! Should try it sometime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flare_(pyrotechnic)
ug0rUZ7LkRii6-_2_Wmjwj_qMU_l7VgZXrHfJijnLQwEAEj4Sg.jpg

Just don't get me started about torpedoes.

FLoP

Reaction score
Pockets from savanah. Has stare tattooed between his eyes and no front teeth. Met him at a greyhound station. Told me he would kill me after I told him he could travels with us after he got agro. Then he spit in my face on the bus. Then drunkenly fell on my clenched fist. The bus driver pulled over and I personally THREW him off the bus. Then the cops showed up and he went to jail. Fuck him. I met horseshit in LA too haha. He wasn't that bad. Twacked out, but not too bad.

Rolling Blackouts

Reaction score
Last summer, I ran across a pack of FOUR drainbows trying to hop outta PDX's brooklyn yard. Between all of them, they had 2 pairs of shoes, 1 sleeping bag, a single pint of water, and one had a bleeding, broken, poorly bandaged shoeless foot. They were from bumfuck nowhere, 3 of them had never ridden freight, and were trying to go to regionals, or some shit.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
So appare
I second that notion regarding Officer Flood. You can literally see spousal abuse in his eyes.
So apparently one of my buddies had Flood call him on his phone after an "incident" and harass him and ive yet to confirm it but his number "supposedly" is (916) 257-9673. Ive called it a couple times to check and i only get the answering machine with a guy who says his names David. If it is his personal phone i think people should call at 2-5 am all the time and leave wacky messages.

K

Kim Chee

I was thinking about making an Officer Flood thread, but didn't want to glorify him or any other individual that unnecessarily harasses traveling people. I've heard a few riders speak of their experiences with Officer (now SGT) Flood).
Below you'll find info taken from some of my previous posts:

...started crap w/me in town. Cost me a couple (actually several) days in jail, etc. Lying ass jaywalking charge was dropped. Go ahead, give him a call if you have free minutes. Below you can find his #, not sure if it is still working (but I bet it doesn't go to the janitor).

Dave Flood
With Roseville PD since December 2000
excerpt from paper follows:
Ever wonder why it’s rare to see shopping carts outside the vicinity of a grocery store or signs asking for money and food in Roseville? Just thank Officer Dave Flood. After joining the Roseville Police force Flood noticed that transients frequently ignored laws but were policed very little. Wanting to keep the community feeling safe and secure, Flood took it upon himself to nip the problem in the bud. Flood saw homeless people holding signs asking for money at busy intersections, pushing shopping carts around town and camping out in city parks.
Since then, Flood has made a point to get to know all of Roseville’s transients, which have turned out to be helpful resources when investigating certain crimes. “I know their first names, what their nicknames are or what they go by, where they hang out and who they hang out with,” Flood said. “They know that I’ve got an eye on them so they follow the rules and I know where to go if something happens.” When a homeless man recently stabbed another homeless man. Flood knew the name of the suspect, where to find him and details about the incident within an hour. “I also get in touch with family members if I know that someone’s not doing well,” Flood said. “Or sometimes family members will call me and ask where they can find their family and I can help.”Officer David Flood #125
Downtown Patrol Officer, transient and homeless coordinator
btw: thanks Doobie D: (916) 257-9673 Hope I'm not ripping you off.
(916) 774-5040 ex.3064:)(fuck you)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i can't tell you how many goddamn oogle stories i've heard
"oh man, i fuckin jumped out of this yard in this fuckin city with two bottles of whiskey and a space bag man! i got so fuckin wasted!"
"oh man i got so fuckin drunk when i was in this city! all i did was stay drunk as fuck the whole time!"
"oh man i'm so fuckin badass I only ride trains alone, while i'm wasted, and i'll only ride suicide cars!"
i know the caricature your describing and theres alot of dumbshit idiots out there who fit these desciptions........ but, i've been the kid who homebums it inna city drinkin and partyin....i've been the one gettin wasted on a train..... not the smartest life choices...but i dont judge people on their addictions.... some of the BEST most realest folks ive met on the road were folks who rage it up and hop on witta spacebag/handle/case and to the normal human look like wastoids..... and some of the lowest people i've met were ones who came off as sober, smart, head on their shoulders, and to the normal human look like upstanding people.....you cant judge a book by it's cover...i'll crack jokes about "Oi Oi shwillyscumfuckblaahh" but just cuz your a drinker dont mean you wouldnt give the shirt off your back...and just cuz you got a scanner and iphone and new gear that you read was good for travlin on the internet..dont mean your not a untrustworthy thief....jus sayin

Ash Ketchum

Reaction score
I just think its hilarious how many fucking kids I've heard brag about fucking hopping a train,I've only done it a few times and its pretty cool, but its not that crazy. Tons of kids hop trains.. Its not a huge deal. I've met kids who think they should just treat you like shit just because you admit you've never hopped. Its like what the fuck am I supposed to do? Lie and look like a bigger asshole?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I just think its hilarious how many fucking kids I've heard brag about fucking hopping a train,I've only done it a few times and its pretty cool, but its not that crazy. Tons of kids hop trains.. Its not a huge deal. I've met kids who think they should just treat you like shit just because you admit you've never hopped. Its like what the fuck am I supposed to do? Lie and look like a bigger asshole?
nope..... riding trains doesnt make you a awesome person....yeah people like that are idiots...and half of em who act all traincore woulda never got on a train if it werent for the internet...same category as juggalos is a person who associates themself with a culture for the sole purpose of feeling like their cool or something...the kids you refer to are the definition of oogle..... "oh you've never rode a train..pfft..how long have you been on the road?...oh, youve never been to austin..pfft..I HAVE...." being a traveller dont make you cool(wellll, it kinda does :) ) you are who you are(im a peice of shit) catchin a ride on a fuckin train dont give you the right to look down on folks who havent............. i know where yer comin from....

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
nope..... riding trains doesnt make you a awesome person....yeah people like that are idiots...and half of em who act all traincore woulda never got on a train if it werent for the internet...same category as juggalos is a person who associates themself with a culture for the sole purpose of feeling like their cool or something...the kids you refer to are the definition of oogle..... "oh you've never rode a train..pfft..how long have you been on the road?...oh, youve never been to austin..pfft..I HAVE...." being a traveller dont make you cool(wellll, it kinda does :) ) you are who you are(im a peice of shit) catchin a ride on a fuckin train dont give you the right to look down on folks who havent............. i know where yer comin from....

cant stand that shit, they always try to one-up whatever anyone says "oh well you got knucktats? well i got knuck and face tats, i can put my fists next to my face and make a sentence! blaaaah *vomit* fuck your nickname, im McSchwilly Scumfuck4lyfe." i gets ridiculous sometimes, we all travel places and have our own stories but give me a fuckin break.

on another note, ill make a long story short. my friend and i are riding, packed up in a small car with 6 people and packs inside, and after drinking a few half gallons this guy yells and hits his girl, my friend and i are in the front and he hits both of us at the same time in the back of our heads. we proceed to turn around and wail away on him and kick him out of the car. in turn, he breaks his guitar and steals my 211. not my worst story, but still - douchebaggery

• Haha
Reactions: Gabana

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads