The best thread ever

timmyredbeard

Reaction score
...bought himself a few 40's of Steele Reserve and drank himself to sleep, only to awake at the ass-crack of dawn to...

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
FBI agents tasering him and yelling "dont resist!"...after he gains conciousness again....

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
in Guantanamo Bay. He is tazered again by mps, but eventually the batteries in their tazers need to be recharged, so they all leave and...

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The spedo man screams as he pulls out half a sausage and for some reason spedo man explodes creating a distraction for skid to escape through....

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
the tunnel he dug with a spoon that took him 30 years, because he had a hunch that he would need it some day, then when he got to the end of the tunnel...

shua

Reaction score
... fuck it he thinks to himself as he starts the long walk back to a small cuban village. If i get thirsty ill just drink my piss...

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Then he gets stopped by a police officer who asks him for his name, birthdate and social security number.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He then tells mr. pig that his name is hey-zeus krist and his life goal is to fallow that large star in the sky...the cop looks pissed so the chase starts...

shua

Reaction score
Those late night kung fu lessons from chuck norris will really pay off now he thinks. SMASH, ROUND HOUSE KICK TO THE FACE. Mr. piggys head rolls across the ground. A small cuban boy picks it up and runs over to his friends, they thank skid for the new soccer ball.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
"just doing my duty youngstas he calls to them, and then he proceeds to go to 711 for slurpees and

shua

Reaction score
surprise but sex

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
...the first time this happened "damn headfallofftitus" he said "If only the 711 would have been open I could have...

KEVIlgeNius

Reaction score
made off with at least 3 choco bars and a dr. pepper. is "that hunger pains?" feeling his chest skid realizes that somewhere along the line...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads