Tattooed pigs - nice work, but totally fucked! | Squat the Planet

Tattooed pigs - nice work, but totally fucked!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Most hardcore pigs ever.

Seriously though, their gate is wierd as shit.

I've heard that people learning to tattoo use pig's skin to practice, can anyone verify that? I mean like.. removed from the pig, not like the above link.

flatwormfarm

Reaction score
Those pigs are already penned up and dependant on humans. Is poking them with a needle for a couple of hours really any worse? I would sure as hell rather have a crucified mickey mouse on my back than be penned my entire life- too bad they got both. Do you think pigs can be traumatized? Does look kinda dirty though. Don't know how well the tattoos would heal.
Maybe if they keep doing this for a couple generations the males with flashier tattoos will begin to be chosen by the ladies...

straydogfreedom

Reaction score
I've heard of someone sedating and tattooing their dog. These pigs do got some perty sweet ink. haha. True about the healing part I don't think that would go too well. but i dunno.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Sure, tatooing hurts. So do preventative booster shots. So does clipping, tagging, and I hear slaughter is pretty heinous too. This is stupid. You guys are stupid. Responding t this thread is stupid... and that dude stole that suicide girls quip from an preexisting photoshopped internet joke picture.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
my my play nice now...
anyways...
i think of it in an artists point of veiw
their skins are cooked intot asty little treats anyways
why not make them into beautiful peices of art instead?
(and ive also heard of tatto artists tattoing on oranges... poor oranges!)

xbocax

Reaction score
people have nuthin better to do plenty of people would have loved that stuff tattooed on them for free, why be a douche and put it on an animal.

anyways

Reaction score
That's like tattooing a severely retarded person and taking naked pictures of them and putting it online... all the while with the person clueless as to what the fuck is happening to them and why they hurt so bad.

notconnerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Sure, tatooing hurts. So do preventative booster shots. So does clipping, tagging, and I hear slaughter is pretty heinous too. This is stupid. You guys are stupid. Responding t this thread is stupid... and that dude stole that suicide girls quip from an preexisting photoshopped internet joke picture.

I was going to post the pic but I got lazy.

I like you, a lot. You're alright.

P

Pheonix

tattooing animals is becoming a new form of animal identification cause it is a lot less painful then branding. but the animal rights extremist are going to bitch about it so much that the popularity will not pick up and instead the farmers and ranchers will stick to the more popular method of branding. so in conclution the animals are going to suffer more cause the animal rights extremist don't know how to pick and choose their battles.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads