2009 Jamboree - StP Fest III - Slab City, CA; Oct 8th-11th 2009 | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

2009 Jamboree StP Fest III - Slab City, CA; Oct 8th-11th 2009

This thread prefix is for threads related to the 2009 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rash L

Reaction score
yeah you got an awesome ride, and we had to sit around and listen to brandon bitch about it over and over again... blehhh...... hope you're having fun out there in NOLA!

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i spologize i know ALL of u were hoping and praying that i was goin ta be there..sorry to let you down, but that colton bridge is a sonofa bitch!! dont remember too much of it.

which one?

logan

BananaPhuck

Reaction score
Hey, we should try to get Moth a new glass jug for some cider. The last one built up pressure, and cracked and leaked all over the floor. I think it would be great to help him for letting us crash there.

Dameon

Reaction score
Once I go back there after halloween in nola, I'll definitely be on a mission to get a new glass jug for him, because that jug was borrowed and has to be replaced. Any help on where I can find one other than swap meets would be much appreciated.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Bus Kenny really wasn't that pissed.. But he did want a new jug and full :p but thats Bus Kenny...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
um... this already happened! duh!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so i randomly came across a video from this event in my email, so im posting it here for prosperity. if you weren't at this event it's unlikely this video is going to mean much to you.

• Love It
Reactions: Etown961 and Dameon
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads