So does anyone have any jokes?? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

So does anyone have any jokes??

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What's the difference between a washing machine and a hippy chick? If you spin the washer it won't follow you around for weeks

better version is:

Q: what's the difference between a washing machine and a hippy chick?
A: the washing machine doesn't follow you around for weeks after you put a load in it.

K

Kim Chee

There is a hobo that lives under a bridge and get drunk every night...

One night the hobo gets drunk and passes out under the bridge. This gay man comes by and has his way with him and leaves $5 for the drunk man.

The hobo wakes up and finds the $5 and goes to the beverage store and buys the cheapest wine to get drunk off of. So the hobo gets drunk again and the whole process starts over... the gay man having his way, leaving the hobo $5 and the hobo waking up and buying more cheap wine. The hobo got drunk again. Except, this time two gay men come and have their way with the drunken hobo... this time they leave $10.

The hobo wakes up and sees the $10 and and goes to the wine store and says to the guy working there... "Can you give me some of your decent wine this cheap stuff is tearing up my ass"

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
One day God calls down to Noah and says "Noah, I want you to make me a new Ark".
Noah replies, "No probs God, anything you want after all you're the boss".
But God interrupts, "Ah but there's a catch this time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, ..... I want 20 decks one on top of the other".
"20 DECKS!", screams Noah, "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say, should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
"Yep, that's right, well ..... sort of right.......this time I want you to fill it up with fish" God answers.
"Fish?" Queries Noah.
"Yep, fish ... well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Carp, wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"
Noah looks to the skies, "OK God, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"
"Check".
"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".
"Check".
"And you want it full of Carp?".
"Check"
"But why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether.
"Well...." says God, "I just thought it would be nice to have a Multi-Storey Carp Ark"

and....

Two oranges walk into a bar,
one says to the other,
your round...

and those my friends are the only 2 'jokes' I know and can remember...

smellsea

Reaction score
prison joke.
what is the difference between a pussy, and an asshole??

absolutely nothing! touch it, brother. it's only skin.
i always kind of thought of the punch line in macho man randy savage's voice

tallhorseman

Reaction score
A deputy is throwing two brawling cowboys in jail. One of em was the famous cowboy, Crazy Jim. The other cowboy says, “Don’t you dare put me in the same cell with Crazy Jim. He’s crazy. He wakes up every morning at daylight and masturbates his horse!”

So the deputy locks the two cowboys in separate cells and goes home for the night.

The next morning the deputy shows up and Crazy Jim is gone. He asks the other cowboy, “Where is Crazy Jim? He was here when I left last night!”

The other cowboy replies, “I no longer call that man Crazy Jim, I call him Genius Jim!”

“When did you start calling him Genius Jim?” asked the deputy.

“I started calling him Genius Jim this morning at sunrise…right after his horse BROKE HIM OUT OF JAIL!!!”

Dmac

Reaction score
what is the difference between a lawyer and a catfish? one is a scum sucking bottom feeder, the other is a fish!
what is the difference between your old lady and your girlfriend? about 30 pounds!
(for the ladies) what is the difference between your old man and your lover? about 30 minutes!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads