Slab City on New Years (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

bote

Hometown
where you live?
digihitch is already there, spaz has s.a.l.t. happening. Me personally, I am too far, I will give athought to it tough and the full moon too.

BananaPhuck

Lurker
Hometown
Salem, OR
Really wish I could make it, I just got internet access after a few weeks. But considering today is New Years Eve, and I'm in Oregon... Not going to happen. But say hola to Moth.

OP
Dumpsterhump

Dumpsterhump

Lurker
I made it, only stayed for 3 days though.
I miss that place already. I may go back next weekend haha

bote

Hometown
where you live?
I wasn´t there this year, but Spaz broadcast live from the tank, you can check the details and some pics on the site. Unfortunately, there doesn´t seem to be a link to recorded broadcasts

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
northwest
i was there.....SPAZZ crew set up round moths spot and threw a pretty cool party..they improved his squat as well as re painted fucking everything....lots of fun..moth is doing good as ever ...same with jazz his dog...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $150.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Junk train crew fasho, this time around.
One after the other.. fuggit, always happy to be making miles. Esspecially in the desired direction.

Happy trails, all!
sold my prius for just under 4k, and now i am just a few weeks away from buying a school bus!
I work on an egg farm at the moment. I'm interested in developing self sufficiency to maintain autonomy in a world that appears to me to becoming more managed and controlled in an authoritarian way. I play music and read a bit. Always interested in learning something new.
Just found a nice little selection of Cory Doctorow books at a library in San Antonio 👌
Chicago street musician feel like we are becoming dinosaurs
im not liking it where I live, freaking cockroaches :( kinda still cold for me, but I rather live in a diy shelter in the woods right now :)
When is the fucking rain gonna finally end? Bloody hell!
man, some days it hits me a little harder than others how special this community is
As of early this morning ive been through 23 years of homosapien life. Fireball anyone?

Members online