Skatopia bowl bash !!! | Squat the Planet

Skatopia bowl bash !!!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
dont feel like typin much,,,,,, but 25-28 of june........rutland ohio(sticks of southern ohio near west virginia border) skateboardin, drinkin, punk rockin(60+ bands) blowin shit up, campin out .......blahhhh....GO....... Skatopia - Anarchy, Any Questions? www.myspace.com/skatopia yeah....its free .....unless you want to donate for more concrete

bryanpaul

Reaction score
wow...... no replies...............someone on this site must skate and wanna go to this.........near columbus and cincinatti(kinda)......just go

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dude, i dont skate, but man id love to go to this!

bote

Reaction score
if i was anywhere nearby i would be there, been planning to go there for awhile. Well, one of these days, look out for for my friends in the whiskey trench, they will be there, have fuhn

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
im going, I skate, and went here last summer. if you skate, and don't know what you're getting into before you go, even if you don't skate. youll be scared off your ass.

Judging from the level in that one Tony Hawk video game, it looks sketchy as fuck, haha.

matt-tard77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
it's usually pretty sketchy, local rednecks and such. the tony hawk game doesn't look like it at all...it's what you make it, if you watch what your doing there and ignore the assholes it's rad. good for networking. there was actually quite a few squatter punks this year for some band.....common enemy also played and killed

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads