Featured Photos SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES! (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Tetsuden

Smearing jam on my pants like a real crustie
Current Location
Brandon, United States
Website
toseekandsave.tumblr.com
nothing too fancy but these are my main vests currently. the military one is wayyyy older but i only recently started putting stuff on it
I remember the day i bought it and ripped the sleeves off *sniff* *sniff* they grow up so fast ::bawling::
I might eventually post updates when they're farther along

Attachments

Tetsuden

Smearing jam on my pants like a real crustie
Current Location
Brandon, United States
Website
toseekandsave.tumblr.com
what is Adonai?
Adonai is the Hebrew word for God. The design altogether is a combination of several things I'm about. My personal beliefs, my love for retro arcade aesthetics (reminescent of the atari logo), one of my fave colour schemes, and the fact that I study ancient Hebrew culture and love it!

Anagor

Wayfarer
Current Location
Bonn, Germany
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Not exactly punk ;) but i made this by cutting strips from the bottom and tying them together
Nice! A good friend of mine made a similar top once.

I really admire the patience and dexterity of people modifying clothes like you did. I don't have this. I barely have a motivation or patience to quick'n'dirty stitch together something with dental floss or alike.

So all my "punk" clothes I "did" by just wearing and not sewing/patching them. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

If I had one more freight hop left in me, maybe two, I would take an NS 27A (auto rack) to Macon, get shuttled to Warner Robins to visit my friends since I haven't seen them for quite a while, then head back to Macon. Next up, maybe I would stay put under a skirted piggyback heading southbound to Jacksonville just to explore the Macon/Valdosta districts.
who's in Grand Junction Colorado?
Feelin all bougie with a vehicle! Bigger badder adventures!
new bucket list. the national parks. all of them
Trying to hitch out this week!!
Need ride today from Vegas to Reno will help with gas
Headed to seattle soon lets hope the trains aren't too cold.
I caught a fucking cold at 2AM this morning, still sleepless...

Staff online