Featured Photos SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!

MEOW

Rambler
Current Location
St. Louis
I want to see everyone's diy clothes!
i'm talking vests, jackets, crust pants, hoodies, bags, whatever.
Lets see what ya got STP.

to start i'll post a pic of the latest vest i'm working on.
i'll upload my jackets and such later after i grab the pics of the camera

520rac-jpg.22051_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_2:59 PM

2n218ud-jpg.22052_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_2:59 PM

OP
MEOW

MEOW

Rambler
Current Location
St. Louis
what's the patch of the cap say/where's it from?
"Yes Indeedy I Graffiti" and it was under a drawing or something i saw on tumblr that i thought was clever and i could relate to, so i painted it.
so as far as i know its not from anything in particular

and i know you guys have pics of your clothes somewhere! lets see em' :)

C

Cavemansailor

I deleted myself
485917_152010911629834_1960676200_n-1-jpg.12505_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:46 AM

Ingredients:

3 deer
1 deer brain
2 gallons of spit
3 weeks of chewing
1 gallon of acorns
1 dental floss
1 badger
1 aligator gar
1 civet cat
1 raccoon
1 tepoztopilli
1 striped skunk
1 feral hog

1 insane Neandertal brain

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

jeanpauldash

Current Location
moving to ?/in midwest
i'm beginning to think johnny hobo is an elaborate life troll designed just for me.

he is/is in cranford nix/the taxpayers ?

if not they should get together
and...hot glue shit to each others skin. put some buttons in their eyes. or you know, play music
possibly two or more are a clone of one guy

boy if everyone could live in my head. it's a lovely place where i envision cloned guys tarding out instead of real person thoughts

Reactions: 4 people
OP
MEOW

MEOW

Rambler
Current Location
St. Louis
i'm beginning to think johnny hobo is an elaborate life troll designed just for me.

and...hot glue shit to each others skin. put some buttons in their eyes. or you know, play music

boy if everyone could live in my head. it's a lovely place where i envision cloned guys tarding out instead of real person thoughts
in july of last year till august, pat's band ramshackle glory went on tour with the taxpayers

Last edited:

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Here's a pic of some patches I made. I designed the image, burned it into a silk screen, then printed a bunch by hand. I still have a stack of them, maybe I'll list them on The Black Market.
fdoxkxx-jpg.21975_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_8:43 PM

Reactions: 6 people
OP
MEOW

MEOW

Rambler
Current Location
St. Louis
Here's a pic of some patches I made. I designed the image, burned it into a silk screen, then printed a bunch by hand. I still have a stack of them, maybe I'll list them on The Black Market.
fdoxkxx-jpg.21974_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_9:49 PM
thats pretty funny, how big is that?

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.

cranford nix died some time ago.

johnnymarie

Wanderer
diy punk clothes? you mean all the gross and possibly molding articles of clothing that by some miracle made it from the free bin to the crumpled up pile of shit shoved into the bottom of my pack or the poorly patched up, tattered, sweat stained outfit i've worn for seven months in a row now? who in their right mind would want to see that?

johnnymarie

Wanderer
none of this is punk, because i'm not a punk. there is a this bike is a pipe bomb patch on that flannel tho~~~~

OP
MEOW

MEOW

Rambler
Current Location
St. Louis
lol is that blood on that white fabric? (and i love thisbikeisapipebomb)

johnnymarie

Wanderer
imageuploadedbytapatalk1392239783-233845-jpg.12526_SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!_Clothing_Squat the Planet_1:17 PM

this is what I am doing right this very moment and I figure this thread is a pretty good place to share it. I am literally painting this with an embroidery needle and my fingers lol.

Reactions: 13 people