Sex in public places? Sure! | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Sex in public places? Sure!

dang

Reaction score
my ultimate place to fuck would be in a church confessional booth with my nun costume (yes, I own one) on.

So, it wasn't in a confessional booth and I wasn't wearing a nun costume, but when I was like 16 me and my ex boyfriend had sex in a Catholic church while mass was going on. In the entryway to the church, there was this wall thing where some panels were actually doors and we slipped in there and banged. We could hear people chanting prayers and singing. The room we did it in was connected to the room where the priests get dressed into their robes. It was fucking awesome, no pun intended. When we were done, mass was letting out and a bunch of people saw us emerging from the room and gave us confused looks.

I went to a Catholic high school for a while before I got kicked out and the same boyfriend and I snuck into the chapel at school during lunch and went into this little room where they kept the bread and wine and linens and whatnot to fuck more than a few times. We often used the cloths that the priests use to wipe the wine cups during mass to clean up jizz.

If there is a hell, I am most certainly going.

I've also gotten down on a driving range next to a busy bowling alley, under rando strangers' porches in broad daylight, rando people's yards, in woods, on playgrounds, etc. but those barely seem mentioning after the Catholic church during mass thing.

dang

Reaction score
I forgot one of the funnier ones. When I was 16 or 17, I was fucking this guy who worked at Quizno's in a mall for a while. One time, we banged with me on the desk in the back room of the Quizno's while they were still open. When we were done, there was a customer standing at the counter waiting to order. I don't know if he heard us or anything, but he probably assumed that we were doing exactly what we were doing when he saw me come out there with the worker and hop over the counter.

C

crustythadd23

Ive had sex in a movie theatre multiple times, behind apartment complex, in a parking structure between parked cars, under a bridge where everythin crossin over could see & some other spots cant think of right now

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I'm a prude. I just get nervous and want to go hide.... Or I'm just shy. You pick.

D

Deleted member 2626

In my rents house while they were home.Parked at a park. In the back of my pickup with a cap in my friends parents back yard. Lotta skanky hoes . Guess I'm a skank as well

C

crustythadd23

adding on from last post:
fucked in gutters, amtrak train, done it in a park, me & 10 others were squatting in this garage & i was going to town w/ this one chick i met that nite, all the people were there were all laughing & ended up givin me the nickname Jack Hammer, if ya kno wut i mean.
back in 09' i took the amtrak from portland to so-cal & met this chick on the train that was headin to Sacramento. So since she was over 21 she was buyin us beers all night, had a bottle of vodka & she was hookin it up w/ a bunch of percocets & klons..we were all fucked up & we fucked on train, in the bathroom & next morning we were at the cafe lounge wer they sell food on the train, since it was still closed, she ended up giving me a handjob & i was fingering her. then soon as we were both getting off the worker comes down stairs to open the cafe up & found out there was a couple passed out right behind us still

stove

Reaction score
On the roof of a squat in downtown Lisbon, with a busy shopping center a block or so away. We were howling like animals, it was great.

Mt. Hope Park in Rochester, NY, looking down at all the people attending a concert for the Tulip Festival (or whatever flower it was).

I'm always a fan for the top of mountains, personally.

On a subway train in Berlin. It's legal, and we had an appreciative audience.

Under the Eiffel tower in the rain, with a chick I didn't (and still don't) know.

While watching a pair of Thai dudes rock out some classic rock in Bangkok I bounced an Aussie I had met ~20 minutes earlier on my lap. The guys actually came up and thanked HER for the show after they finished.

I'm currently rubber tramping a ford cargo van, but it hasn't been rockin....Yet.

FawnDroke

Reaction score
Under a tree, next to a road somewhere in Cali. Ended up getting bit by a spider and having my eyelids swell the next morning. And on top of that we got stuck hitching for four or five hours (I really don't know for sure, he was hitching while I was passed out on Benadril) . Finally got picked up by a couple of junkies that dropped us off at their friends house and left us there.

First and last time fucking in a pile of dry leaves.

planet caravan

Reaction score
met this girl getting off the blue line at the damen station in chi this last time while i was flying. i was drunk and stoned as shit and was like baby come to the park and blow a junt with me and drink some beer and she dug it. she was ghetto as hell, like her ex had a pit that'd attack on people throwing up vice lords signs, but nonetheless she was fine and young. were drinking and smoking in the park and she pulls out a bottle of xanax so that gets started, next thing i know i'm busting my sleeping bag outta my pack and dicking her down in the park under the streetlights while there's yuppies drinking by the fountain. my most vivid memory is feeling the cold wind on my ass everytime my sleeping bag would blow open. it was a good night. wicker park yaaaall!

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
But I've yet to find someone crazy enough to go to Sunday Church with- and while mass is going on sneaking into the confessional booth and going crazy... bwuahahaaha....
...perhaps this has something to do with me going to Catholic school for 8 years? Hahahaa... Either way I want to do this someday, very much so!

Don't loose hope the time will present itself.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
at a pragha khan/lords of acid show on a bar stool when i was 15.

in the back of a van my mom was driving and my grandma and little sister were passengers too. we had to be reallllllly quiet and i asked my mom to turn up the radio. we were in the very back spot behind the seats. dont know how we got away with that...

in the living room at a party... a few times.

and while rubber trampin we bang in the van all over the place. mountians, rivers, truck stops, post offices, etc. i didn't realize for the first 6 months that it rocked like crazy every time, until one of our friends told us.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
This passed October, I picked up a girl in bar, and we were heading back to my friends car to get busy. Turns out, she had to run home real quick (45 minute drive one way). Real nice. So we're walking around the parking garage we're in, looking for a nice secluded spot, but no such luck. So we start checking for open cars. We find one, which should have set off my alarm bells right away. It was an Escalade, with huge chrome rims, a fancy stereo, and it was un-locked with no alarm... In that neighborhood, that usually means you don't fuck with the car.

Anywho, we were both drunk so we decided that was our best bet. We get in and start getting frisky, enjoying the warmth and plush leather seats. We just start really going at it in the back seat, when the door gets yanked open and there's this huge, HUGE black guy pointing a gun at us, yelling at us to get out of the car. I roll over, he sees that the girl I'm with has her top pushed up, I've got my pants partway down with my junk hanging out. He looks at her, looks at me, then puts the gun away and said "I'll give ya ten minutes, and move to the back so ya don't fuck up the leather." Then he closed the door.

Needless to say we moved to the back and finished up. He was pretty cool about it afterwards. Gave us a ride over to a nearby Dennys and a nick or some real nice dro.

Reactions: fackshat

frankie360

Reaction score
I stumbled on the light rail train in portland oregon and met this redhead chick when I was shitfaced drunk. She gave me a blowjob at one of the stops I think some youngsters saw us. She wanted to give me a bj on the train but I was to paranoid not to long after she said that the train stopped and some workers got on. whe finished off at the water front park where all the squatters sleep. we woke up to gunshots then again to sprinklers spraying us. very romantic lol.

Reaction score
I've had sex in an empty classroom while school was in session, and in the back of a full movie theater. Those are the riskiest places I've been in I believe.

infekt

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, on the levee overlooking the Ouachita River. Beautiful view, but halfway through, a middleage/older couple showed up and tried to watch us. We decided to just let the.

Many many years ago, (my first time actually) the Abbot's office at a monastery just north of New Orleans. He interrupted us with a shotgun in hand.

Also, in a rowboat in one of that monastery's ponds. We fell in.

I haven't had the best luck with public places beyond graveyards.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads