Sex in public places? Sure!

Reactions
100% 0% 0%
It's on 19th (?) and Burnside. Well, it used to be. They tore it down long ago. More places where I've had sex in public should be torn down !

Lilly

Pilgrim
Current Location
Kamloops... Chase
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Mc Arthur park hood of a car and cops drove up as we were finishing.... view points all over kamloops... chair next to mums front door... park in chase so far that's it

Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Me and my ex were at this bonfire party that started to calm down before we were dating. I think we had only fucked like once or twice at this point but the remainder of people leave to go get beer and food. Since there was 7 of us me and her stayed behind as I lived close and didmt wanna drive into town. So we start fucking around and soon were fucking next to the fire. Well about 2 weeks before that we had burned a bunch of tires there and didn't really think about it. So everyone gets back and were legit black from head to toe with ash. Needless to say everyone knew what we did and it got a lot of laughs lol.

Current Location
252 Bowery Ln, Homeland, GA 31537, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Most recent, met a random yuppie on bourbon st while I was bourbon surfing. She walked up and asked to pinch my nips and of course I obliged she was some hot little blonde with a pixie cut. I proceed to hang with her and her friend they get butt naked and change outfits right off the side of burborn street. She gives me a hand job right there, so proceed to walk over towards Decatur st when I tell her she lucky I don't fuck her right there. She walks between 2 cars drops her leggings and we proceed to go at it. Her friend is chatting with my buddy kinda just watching the hole thing go down. Walk her to her and her friends soccer mom van where they tell they are married never got a name or anything.

Current Location
51-59 W Nevada Pl, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%
Train core ? I'm 21 years deep in ( edited )whats train core a new fad?

That moment above was a blast pun intended . It was much fun
train core is " catching triple stacks on the fly, with three pit bulls, and a 100lb pack. brother."

Current Location
Dallas Texas
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
train core is " catching triple stacks on the fly, with three pit bulls, and a 100lb pack. brother."
We call that just riding triples . I was referring to what these new school cats are being called like they are some kinda internet app . Bike, core trampcore , hitchcore . Etc