Sex in public places? Sure! | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Sex in public places? Sure!

Tare

Reaction score
Awesome Miztress i have a thing for Nuns myself! I so want to be seduced by a nun, a hot one of course, no old biddy. I had sex on the side walk in manhattan under scalfolding, people were walking past laughing and cheering us on, thought i was going to jail that night pretty intense!

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
grateful dead 12/31/84 and some other shows Show sex used to be a sport

3 floor oakland aud first it was me and my old lady then my one of her GF jumped in then one of my friends showed up

went on for like 45 mins. We where dosed

l

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ive had sex in some weird places... for instance.. i was drinking in downtown olympia around halloween time last year with a buddy of mine... we fucked by 2 bus stops, on someones lawn, and again somewhere else i can remember... ather time i was in portland waiting for a train the main train yard... the north side of the yard i beleive... under the bridge... on a boat, in a couple bushes... on a greyhound bus (that took ninja skills) abandnded houses, giant tree houses...anywhere seems like a good place when you have the whole world to fuck in.

Reactions: JackieBlue

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Right on the river walk in the french quarter on new year's 07'. Only time I ever soiled that spot but I think at least 50% of the dirty kids in this country have a similar story. Fucking in the ticket booth of a large festival in NY while we where selling tickets out of it was rather memorable. Under the Janis Tree on a rainy december morning was the best though.

sockpuppets33

Reaction score
My ex and I were at a party, and decided to use someone's car in the drive way (was a friend's car). While the car was rocking and stuff, people came up to the sides and started to push the car from side to side too lol.

Reactions: todd
M

Monkeywrench

Pretty much all over New Orleans. No one cares.

My ex and I drunkenly stumbled back to the place I was staying and had at it for a good long while. Making all the noise we wanted, saying all the dirty shit we would normally say if no one was around. Until we slowed down and finished--to the sound of 10 maybe 13 dirty kids clapping and hollering "GODDAMN! That was hot!" from the other room. Good times.

coldsteelrail

Reaction score
buy a whore. they'll fuck ya in public places. maybe even hang out.

Wow! You are so smrt! Why haven't i ever thought of that? How about you? I pay in liquor, and a $1 per minute to cuddle on some cardboard after (I'll supply the cardboard). If you promise not to tell me you love me to try to weasel tips outta me, i'll let you chose the spot.

cheeses

Reaction score
i can say i dont like haveing sex in public places, because its allways some jock yuppie watching me as im trying to be sneeky and hump discreetly
but one funy time was in vancouver at the art gally when i was fucking my friend and i herd a noize to look up and find around 40 people all drinking and watching us, i have now cut down on the amount i huff thes days.

P

Pheonix

woke up in the morning in the bushes of Golden Gate Park and started fucking my girlfriend and the Shopping Cart Bandits (Park security that harasses people with shopping carts) seen my cart and walked up on us having sex and ran her name to make sure she wasn't a minor (she wasn't) and they let us go. the next morning in my tent in the middle of the bushes of GGP in a new spot they found us again when we were having sex, I unzipped the window and they said "you 2 again, well finish up what your doing and get the hell out of here" so we finish before we left.

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
so the school i went to in venezuela was super shitty cuz we were sorta living there illegally. so it was sorta a free for all do whatever you want no ones paying attention. well i had this friend, she and her boyfriend mastered the art of fucking in class. see the teachers didnt care if she was sitting on his lap, they didnt know.

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
so the school i went to in venezuela was super shitty cuz we were sorta living there illegally. so it was sorta a free for all do whatever you want no ones paying attention. well i had this friend, she and her boyfriend mastered the art of fucking in class. see the teachers didnt care if she was sitting on his lap, they didnt know.

Haha, nice. Reminds me of the few times I've had sex on Seattle buses, bus drivers either didn't notice or didn't care ha..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads