RIP joey/wyme

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I got pulled off of a pusher in Uvalde, TX which is about 70 miles away from San Antonio because a kid fell through a whole riding piggyback a couple of days before. (this was about 9 month ago) The sheriff told us that he was with 2 other people... a guy and a girl. They found his ID and that' how they knew his name, but they got his roadname from UP records. They said that he was asleep and he reached for his pack that was slipping off into a hole. I don't know who the other kids are, but that' what happened and I know this because I pulled off of my pusher by INS because of this. True story, kids. Hope it helps some. He seemed like a rad dude.

headwound

Reaction score
I think I saw one of wyme's last tags in Richmond earlier this year, it was under the Lombardy street bridge. It said "Hospitel tour '10 Burnt, Beaten, Broken, and Dead" or something like that. Never knew him personally but he was a good friend to some of my friends if that means anything.

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
i ran into a lass about a month ago who was pretty tight with joey. we traded a few stories about wyme, and she gave me a small piece of cloth fur they found on his corpse. if anybody would like a small piece of this fabric, lemme know and i'd be happy to send it to you. its nothing special, but i cant think of many things more important than carrying around my dead friend's relic.

christ, kid. i miss you.

Justin

Reaction score
shitty. Weird you could be here one day and gone the next. One of my cousins always told me (before i started traveling and such) that the way you can tell if somebody is cool or not is wether or not they say, 'way' a lot. Goes for spanish speakers. He said 'way' a lot while talking to me, the few times i talked to him when i met him in nola. I don't speak spanish very well, even though i probably should considering my heritage and whatnot, but he had a way of talking that reminded me of being home.

Justin

Reaction score
forgot to mention: saying 'way' is kind of the equivalent of saying 'fucker' in spanish. Like, "ey, fucker.." or in this instance, "aye, way! thats chingon, ese!"

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I miss you. Your Uncle Mom loves you.

3t87

Reaction score
i never got a chance to meet you joey but the overwhelming amount of love you have down here will never be forgotten man, you are living vicariously through alot of ppl and will continue to do so and i know that will not be lost or forgotten brother. much love and respect to you>it's a fucking shame shit like this has to happen to such good souls but atleast you passed on doing what you loved and desired>

nuggz

Reaction score
R.I.P. WYME! I met this kid a few years back in SO CAL. he was a fucking down ass person we partied with him alot. He will be greatly missed. My buddy has one of his travel packs with us right now on our trip.

swamp

Reaction score
I met you in Richmond, around the time of Best Friends Day. We had a lot of laughs, and went to the lamest metal show ever. I held your hand while you pooped. It was awkward. R.I.P.

Rolling Blackouts

Reaction score
I knew Joey years ago in Santa Cruz, he must've been maybe 15.
A lot of wild nights spent stealing liquor from Safeway and drinking behind the 418 project, back when the punk scene was still raging. That boy could start a shitstorm moshpit in 5 seconds flat. ha!
I think he was the first train rider I ever met, always catching the local Sierra Northern RR line from SC to Watsonville.
Ride In Power Joey.

condemnedtodrift

Reaction score
This shit still keeps me up at night. As sad as it makes me, I can't help but laugh when I think about you. I'm going to miss you until I die, you fucking wingnut. ashes to ashes. crust to crust.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads