rest in peace 4/06-2/09 | Squat the Planet

rest in peace 4/06-2/09

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
This isn't about a human being, but this was as close a friend as anybody.
He was there with me through good times and bad, never judged me, or criticized me, or made me feel like shit. He gave me support when my life was at it's worst peaks, and made me laugh when I didn't feel so happy.

l_797b4e42fee60055bda66db098dc1050.jpg

I hitched out back to my hometown yesterday to bring him back to oakland with me, only to find he was missing for 2 days. Checked the pound:nothing, animal rescue:nothing. Later one of my old neighbors had informed me another neighbor had been trapping neighborhood cats. I go this worthless fucks house and he had the nerve to tell me he deliberately trapped my cat and left him in a cage out in the middle of nowhere. After a few shouting of various curse words, I spit on the guys screen door and head out to said nowhere to find my cat, looked for hours, found nothing.
An hour or two later the pound calls. They had found my cat dead....

I miss you friend.
I will never forget how you would run through my old hallway like a maniac at 3am in the morning, tear toilet paper into shreds, curl up next to the computer when I had loud music playing, and would try to drink my beer and box animals/people bigger then you. I hope wherever you are you are raising hell somewhere......I will drink a beer and play some pantera (his favorite band) for you.

And for any of you who own pets, and love them to death please remember:
Watch over them and care for them, like they are a close friend that you have taken an oath with, because there are cruel, wretched, pitiful excuses of human beings that will take them away from you and kill them. Unfortunately, I had to learn this, and I wish I would've been there to stop this from happening, but life is full of lessons, good and bad. This was my bad lesson I suppose......

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
I am in the process of sending emails to Tracy police chief and head of animal services, demanding to speak to them AND an investigation on animal cruelty.

Tracy is a fucked up redneck town where the cops don't do shit, but I'm going to make sure those fuckers hear me complaining until they do something about that waste of humanity

Dmac

Reaction score
take an icepick to the sidewalls of his tires! superglue his locks! stuff him in a cage and leave him in the desert.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. If someone did that to my cat I'd kick there fuckin ass cats are my life besides traveling. Did you know that they take cats to old folks homes because it helps lower blood pressure?! I don't think thats the kind of animal to be locked in a cage, maybe the fucker who did that should be in one instead.
m_b48eace45cffee61e83bb880d095a18d.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im not a cat person (allergic), but i feel your pain there in terms of a lost loyal friend. any animal is as welcome in this section as any human. my condolences.

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Animal services called me yesterday, they went to his house, fined him $500, and his ass is going to court.
I'm going to make sure I'll be there to watch him get served.

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Well from what I figured he already had to pay a lot of money from the car damage, on top of the 500 bones he has to pay now for animal abandonment...but still no much amount of cash he has to pay will bring my cat back

seke

Reaction score
I'd have killed him. I'm not violent by any means. No excuse, If not I'd a beaten his face bloody. I can't believe someone would do that. RIP friend, animals do have souls.

A

Arapala

That guy should be locked into a cage in the middle of nowhere, see how he likes it. Can't believe someone could do that to a bunch of house cats.

bobNkamille

Reaction score
I'm soo sorry that makes me so said we have a one eyed pirate kitty named lilly she is the shit. I feel horrible though people like that piss me off he shouldn't get away with that in my eyes killing an animal is like killing a child you have to be one twisted sick fuck to hurt something that is so innocent. I'll drink a beer for him too poor guy:(

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Burn the fucker's house down.

I don't even want to think about what I'd do to someone who fucked with a cat, whether I knew it or not

Turtles

Reaction score
That blows dude sorry to hear. I had a squat kitty for some time. Yeah G.G. was this shit, but i miss him alot i left him with some friends in Philly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads