Rainbow 2012?

Unslap

Reaction score
What you said.

cxR - "why are you guys drunk at, like, 10AM? And why are you passed out in front of the Roseville market? I hope the bull throws you all in jail."

Hahaha those store owners are remarkably tolerant of transients

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
yes there are volunteer spots left. you can message me directly and ill put you on the list. ill need your name, phone number, e-mail and 100$ per person mailed directly to me.
quit steppin on my toes!fucking scalpers!kids,i can get them for 42$ face value!

P

Pheonix

google.com, yeah?
go to the welcomehome site and they have links t 2 of em, thats all i know

I hate going to that site their server crashes all the time. And they keep using the same crappy server that has given them crap service for over the past 10 years. Sometimes when I go to that site I leave more confused then when i came, but ain't that the rainbow experience.

RockyTheFlyingSquirrel

Reaction score
When does the official and final location get released? This'll be my first rainbow gathering and I'm still kind of unsure of how it works.. I'm going to guess since it kinda starts near the end of this month, the date is posted around the 15th?

RockyTheFlyingSquirrel

Reaction score
Good man, I was hoping this info would come around soon, I was hearing from people that the council was having a bit of trouble, but there was a lot of TN talk. Glad it's there, I've been wanting to go to TN. Now that we know where it's at, I've got a seat left in my truck for someone who needs a ride. The other person I promised it to has vanished. I'll be leaving from the Rochester NY area. If you wanna see my route, just use google maps and get directions from Rochester NY to the coordinates listed thanks to Zephyr. N 36.50175 W 82.04347 .The shortest given route by google, mile wise, is the one I'm taking.

zephyr23

Reaction score
Go when ever you want ppl are their now.....it get really big around the 1-7......i am leaving from ny then going to philly to winchester VA then to rainbow land i will be arieving around the 26 at the latest....maybe see you their

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Be aware if you're route has you going on I-75 southbound the road has completely collapsed at Jellico Mt just past the ky/tn state line.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads