Rainbow 2012?

MxEx

Reaction score
this oogle/drainbow is rubber tramping it there awkwardly enough. Got 2 riders and room for others coming up from FL. If you got gas money I'll pick ya up, otherwise get on the ramp or back road.

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
I g
this oogle/drainbow is rubber tramping it there awkwardly enough. Got 2 riders and room for others coming up from FL. If you got gas money I'll pick ya up, otherwise get on the ramp or back road.
I got $15 lol.But I have $30 on my ebt card.plus I can gas jug.give me a call please.850 672 4456.I know it's not much but it's all I got atm.Had $30 but this damn town drains ya fast.and can't flu signs here either.Later Chris

soapybum

Reaction score
where the hell were you i had the lined walk across from turtle soup
i said punknomad and everyone was like huh?
I was by gfunk, and instant soup. That'd be cool if we could get a StP camp set up next year but half the ppl on here are probably goat campers so idk if there'd be any point to it...

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Who's goin' to World Rainbowz in Palenque? i'm thinking realll hard about it; the I-Ching kinda told me i should definitely do it. Never been to a Rainbow thing before, but i am a Rainbow kid of the livin' Liigghhtt. :) i figure this is the one to go to!

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads