Rainbow 2012?

Violante

Reaction score
I dunno where the gathering will be exactly, since as of now the welcomehere.org has like five states posted, but i need to get outta new mexico, and plan to head east from denver sometime in may. I''m lookin for a travelling companion, prefferably female, to take this trip with me. I have no money and no vehicle but thats how i made it to new mexico from pennsylvania two years ago. Hitch hiking still works pretty well, and i have a dog, which is easy money on the road. Anyone who wants to come with me i'll meet up with u where ever, i just need a reason to leave sooner rather than later, and dont particularly want to do do it myself.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
from what i've heard from someone in with the "rainbow family", it's lookin like it's most likely gonna be in the eastern tennessee area

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I heard there was a regional coming up soon in Chestertown, MD ;)
nah dood.....either Sudlersville or Rock Hall......i'll keep everyone posted :)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
ive mainly heard either TN or KY.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you wont here about where its actually going to be until like a month or so before hand. nobody really knows until then!!!

Monica Danger

Reaction score
This year will be my first Gathering. If our vehicle wasn't already full up with four people and a dog, along with all our packs, I'd say we could give you a ride, Violante. We are taking off from the Denver/Boulder area here in a few weeks. I hope you are able to find a ride!

Monica Danger

Reaction score
Plans actually changed for me. Our ride decided to back out and so did one of the other people. So, it's just me an my friend hitching. It should make for an interesting trip.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hey, so i live in oregon and im wondering if it'd be worth it to hitchhike to Tennesee or where it is this summer? It'd be my first.
YES! it would be very worth it. if you never attempt it, you'll never know what could have been. all the adventures you will have and new people you will meet. if it's your first rainbow gathering, you're in for a craaazy time.....i'd say go for it.....and you may eventually get a ride all the way there, as lots of people will be heading there

Reactions: EphemeralStick

Nicomata

Reaction score
YES! it would be very worth it. if you never attempt it, you'll never know what could have been. all the adventures you will have and new people you will meet. if it's your first rainbow gathering, you're in for a craaazy time.....i'd say go for it.....and you may eventually get a ride all the way there, as lots of people will be heading there
sweeeet, i'm gonna do my best to get there. we'll see what happens!

Reactions: iamwhatiam

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
from what i've heard from someone in with the "rainbow family", it's lookin like it's most likely gonna be in the eastern tennessee area
are there still volunteer spots available? my friend dandylion and myself are trying to go. if we can busk up enough gas to get out there. ive been to a few smaller festivals, but never to rainbow. plus we both spin fire and it would be bad ass to spin with some of the people at rainbow.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yes there are volunteer spots left. you can message me directly and ill put you on the list. ill need your name, phone number, e-mail and 100$ per person mailed directly to me.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yes there are volunteer spots left. you can message me directly and ill put you on the list. ill need your name, phone number, e-mail and 100$ per person mailed directly to me.
wildboy is the managerial superintendent of volunteers, sales, and concessions for the National Rainbow Family of Living Light Inc.

Reactions: deanmoriarty

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads