Rainbow 2012?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
grrr.... you ruined my joke. hahaha :D

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i have a few extra tickets to this year's gathering for sale.....if anyone is interested....hit me up......will sell for 1/2 the original price

RockyTheFlyingSquirrel

Reaction score
Might have to speed things up with readying my rig.. Early June someone said? Always wanted to hit up a rainbow gathering, but never got around to it, never met anyone who knew where it was going down, either.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i just heard somewhere today, that it was going to be in eastern, TN

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Can't wait to see all the Drainbow kids in catch-out spots across the country.

CXR - "oi! me n my road dogs is going to rainbow, brother, what train goes there?"

Reactions: Chewbacka

bryanpaul

Reaction score

CXR - "oi! me n my road dogs is going to rainbow, brother, what train goes there?"
yeah those trashy worthless fuckheads who are tryin to get to an awesome congregation of good people sure do suck, huh......i'll bet they even hold peices of cardboard to bum money, and they probably smoke marijuana.....stupid kids who are trying to get to a destination.........
sarcasm^

BP- "where you kids tryin to go....i'll help with as much info as i can........."

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score

Drainbows? You mean the perfect utopian society has a bunch of leeches and parasites who don't pull their own weight? Fuckit, lets chant om and talk about how unelightened babylon is! Lovin you....

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yeah those trashy worthless fuckheads who are tryin to get to an awesome congregation of good people sure do suck, huh......i'll bet they even hold peices of cardboard to bum money, and they probably smoke marijuana.....stupid kids who are trying to get to a destination.........
sarcasm^

BP- "where you kids tryin to go....i'll help with as much info as i can........."

What you said.

cxR - "why are you guys drunk at, like, 10AM? And why are you passed out in front of the Roseville market? I hope the bull throws you all in jail."

Reactions: bryanpaul

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
nationals is usually over 4th of july weekend, holding camp and such a few weeks before. council is soon to happen for a more specific spot, should be near ky, maybe tn.

ipoPua

Reaction score
it should be pretty easy finding a ride out west from rainbow, yeah? cos i dont really wanna bother going if i'm not gonna be able to get west from there but i figure its a pretty decent chance

P

Pheonix

it should be pretty easy finding a ride out west from rainbow, yeah? cos i dont really wanna bother going if i'm not gonna be able to get west from there but i figure its a pretty decent chance

Every time I've been to the nationals when it's time to leave I make it to the end of the parking lot to find an "unofficial" hitchhikers camp where all the hitchhikers wait with their signs looking for a ride. Many people do get rides cross country out of this hitchhiker's camp.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads