Political Correct-ness

stanktank

Reaction score
I say all sorts of non-PC shit to my friends, being like waddup nigga, or callin them fag or some shit like that. i don't really get why some people have the right to use some words and the rest of us don't. Only blacks can say nigger, (although i've heard mad hispanics use it too), gay folks are only allowed to say fag? can only retarded folks call each other retards? Is it once you've been offended by a word you can use it? what the fuck is that? that's some gay shit if you ask me.

Me, i don't go around shouting those words all day just cause i know in some places that might have very bad consequences and i don't go outta my way to be a dick. i try to be respectful as the next guy but damn, like a bunch of folks said, stop taking yourself so seriously.

I guess it comes down to the fact that in some crowds you can say about anything you want. other crowds will kill you for what you say. you just gotta be sensitive of that...if you wanna stay alive.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i feel your existence may offend someone from a random cultural/sexual/social background that is different from your own.

So, NO.

fuck off whitey!

omg wut im gonna make a protest now brb gotta go shopping for black clothes and bandanas omg u r DEAD err i mean im all for freedum of opinoin but ur dum

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
political correctness is pretty fucking gay in my book.

I dig bad words. I like upsetting people. that's bout it.

I wont go outta my way to offend people but if I feel the need I will bust out the words i know will cut a person deep. Not gonna walk on egg shells thinking I gotta be worried I'm gonna upset someone either. Grow up.

though I do get worried at times if I say stuff about retards or down syndrome and shit if I know the person has kids I've never met. That, I would find to be rude.

never met a gay person that takes personal offense from someone using "gay" in front of them. I don't like uppity fags anyhow so I wouldn't care if they did get upset.

It's all personal pref i guess.

Lmfao this is how I feel, except at times I will do it on purpose. Fuck keeping my mouth shut. If you take offense at something I say it's your problem not mine, especially along the lines of p.c.

M

Mouse

omg wut im gonna make a protest now brb gotta go shopping for black clothes and bandanas omg u r DEAD err i mean im all for freedum of opinoin but ur dum

I'll let the town folks know so my friends can counter-protest your protest in a separate location near to your protest but not too close as to scare the general population.

I'll be sure to file all the legal permits so my protest wont get shut down until the time set on the paper work. you, I assume, will fail to do this and will be kicked off the streets and I WILL WIN!

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Too late. I've already filed for two days of permits. I have an extra permit, too, just in the event your protest protest shows up, because I have a backup protest to protest your protest protesting my protest. All of my protestors are the future of political protesting, I grew them myself in my secret lab, feeding them Four Loko and dumpstered pizza every day of the week until they became unstoppable. Did you know my protestors can chant "up da punx", "fuck the system", and "no war but class war" 1000 times per minute?

doghead45

Reaction score
This is how Bob's day at work goes. I screw up an eqaution. "That's wrong Bob." "Shut up queer!" "Hey, you're the one who sucks at math you dumb coon."

Someone had an accident and almost lost their hand. The fire trucks and military police show up to investigate/take the poor bastard to hospital. The token black guy in the group leaves for w/e reason. Someone says "Hey man, we noticed you got lost when the mp's rolled up."
The token black guy responds, "hahaha, you fuckers."
The injured person was also made fun of relentlessly.

Something breaks. A native american is present. "Hey shitting squirrel, send a smoke signal to the toolroom to get that special tool."
Indian replies, "Hey man, that's not cool." Everyone turn and looks with their predator eyes at the prey who has just exposed a weakness. That was year ago. He gets called "SS" every now and then.
Also soulless ginger,
dirty mexican
runaway frenchie
filthy gook
white boy don't get it
pretty fly for white guy
etc. etc.
And then everyone sits through a 2hour class on equal opportunity which just refreshes everyone's awareness that there are other races in the room to make fun of.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
What the fuck is that post for?
Are you trying to shock us or something by showing us how real and awesome your group of racist ass friends are?
This whole thread is stupid as fuck and just got alot stupider.

This is how Bob's day at work goes. I screw up an eqaution. "That's wrong Bob." "Shut up queer!" "Hey, you're the one who sucks at math you dumb coon."

Someone had an accident and almost lost their hand. The fire trucks and military police show up to investigate/take the poor bastard to hospital. The token black guy in the group leaves for w/e reason. Someone says "Hey man, we noticed you got lost when the mp's rolled up."
The token black guy responds, "hahaha, you fuckers."
The injured person was also made fun of relentlessly.

Something breaks. A native american is present. "Hey shitting squirrel, send a smoke signal to the toolroom to get that special tool."
Indian replies, "Hey man, that's not cool." Everyone turn and looks with their predator eyes at the prey who has just exposed a weakness. That was year ago. He gets called "SS" every now and then.
Also soulless ginger,
dirty mexican
runaway frenchie
filthy gook
white boy don't get it
pretty fly for white guy
etc. etc.
And then everyone sits through a 2hour class on equal opportunity which just refreshes everyone's awareness that there are other races in the room to make fun of.

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
i don't have time for PC holier than thou idiots. i worked in kitchens/restaurants for a portion of my life. if your PC you wont last as a line cook. insults are thrown around loosely. guys insult each others race, sexual preference, mothers, country, hair cut,etc. generally depending on the crew nothing is off limits (wife and kids usually are).. however, at the end of the day you were accepted by how well you threw insults back and if you were a hard worker. i think we give those words less power by not giving them any at all.

squabblez

Reaction score
i say nigger, spic and all that. i have black and M punk friends so obviously thats politically incorrect. remember kids were MANIMALS. im racist against humanoids...and centipedes n pigeons.

Nelco

Reaction score
I'm a whitey..."snow flake" nigger...that was once married to a slank eyed chigger...so I wouldn't know shit about how to be "pc" verbally..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads