Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
164775_1546692227009_1226139953_31191143_2302139_n.jpg

Reactions: wokofshame
D

dahllia

north platte nebraska, watching corn grow sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no one picks you up hitching, the cops kick you off the streets, and the yard is the biggest so its a fucking mission to get to, and into and out of and they train rail cops there too!

and columbus OH also dude, i got robbed there i hate that place but its an east hop out

blackbird

Reaction score
riverside southern cali sucks,,, new york city, up state is al right, bellville ohio. nat.rail cop training facilitys right in there. fuckin sucks
las vegas, born in tuscon, sucks but ill go back Bufo toad.. most of New jesey,dont stop in Idaho ever,, british columbia is kinda fucked, ill go back if i ever have money, which i wont,to expensive for booze. bc stand for bring cash i guess uhhh i could \keep goin, overkill tho

LeatherTrampGypsy

Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but please merge this if there is.

What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to? This can be for practical or personal reasons.

So far, the two places I would never plan to go again would be Albany, NY, and Cleveland, OH.

What's wrong with Albany, NY? I grew up about 40 minutes away. Just curious how your experience turned out.

tree hopper

Reaction score
riverside shitfuck county in socal more specifically perris (so i second whoever mentioned perris above), aguanga, temecula and lake elsinore...... never again. id rather bake my own puke then eat it.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I can't think of anything good to say about Salt Lake City. My first time there me and my road dog pulled up to a truck stop in an
18 wheeler. Literally less than a minute after throwing my pack on the ground the manager is in our face telling us to leave.
Ok. So we walk across the overpass to the only other truck stop around and they immediately kick us out too. Then as we're leaving the cops pull up because apparently someone had called them on us, for no apparent reason. I've never been in a greater hurry to get out of anywhere.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
New Orleans = PANIC ATTACK
Wichita KS = Jail
Atlanta = Crackheads
Jackson = Even more crackheads!
Montgomery = Strong arm robbery capital?
Fort Lauderdale = Why the fuck are you here?
Austin = Police Corruption
Portland = Attack of the Heroin Zombies!!!!
Berkley = Why does everyone keep calling me sister?
San Fran = Too many tough guys.
Chicago = More tough guys than ever.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Berkley = Why does everyone keep calling me sister?
Perfect summary of Berkeley. I would also second all the complaints about San Luis Obispo. Everything about it is like an extremely sanitized version of 60s counterculture, very new agey but simultaneously an almost Stepford Wives like atmosphere.
All the hippies I met there were on psych meds and into Jesus big time. creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads