Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nym

Reaction score
texas-cant stand it, california-fucking HATE this state, florida-can suck it.....oh and savanha ,g.a.-fuck that place big time

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
gary IN thats a fuckin gem!!
st louis (both)
roseville CA (cops will take youre gear for up to 3 months if they even find you sleeping) till/if you go to court evidence of camping they say/ the transient ass hole cops name is ''FLOOD'' he also hands out felonies for dinky pocket knives.
atlanta GA <- i can already feel people disagreeing with me..
salt lake city UT period.
yep i met flood... hes a fuck head

PistachioSky

Reaction score
worchester mass
theres a marble train station but there are dirt and gravel sidewalks. they're fucking stupid there too, we go into the hospital because someone says theres a cvs in there. we ask the woman at the front desk if there is, she says there is a pharmacy but no cvs (we need cvs) and we walk 20 steps down and sure enough it is a cvs. one gas station clerk who didnt know much english had no idea what a grocery store was. and when we asked for directions everyone knew nothing about their own town
however there is a nice catchout/ camp squat with live music at night and many trains on wednesday but after friday its a dead zone I hear till monday on the tracks

flashinglights

Reaction score
when we asked for directions everyone knew nothing about their own town

Haha, I have found this to be the norm in every single place I've ever visited. I gave up getting directions from locals a long time ago and started picking up maps instead.

E

earthowl

WASHINGTON STATE! It sucks assholes. And its too cold. :[

really? i can make good money, hitchhike easy, meet alot of neat people and see some of the most beautiful things i ever have in washington. maybe thats just me... but i know thats not true, where have you been there? or do you live there so youre just so used to it?

oh yea and
FT WORTH, TX
SANTA MONICA, CA

kyle

Reaction score
Tennessee. Never going back again. Drug dogs at bus stations in Nasheville, AND Memphis. And they will lock you up for a little bit of green.

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Northern Poland [i.e. Dobre Miasto] ; its the mexico of europe. Aushwitz or however it is spelled is cool though. That and jail.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Las Vegas, Minneapolis and the entire continent of Australia.

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
jersey. JERSEY.

can't hitch for shit, the yards are kinda worthless, i just hopped from philly instead.
i have two warrants there now, and i was in that blasted state for three days.
TWO IN THREE.

come now, piggies, ain't that a smiiidge over the top?

Reactions: 0ddity

Fwingnut

Reaction score
I'm going with jail and prison in every state, nation wide. Not saying I've been in em all, but more then enough for my lifetime, which is any at all I guess.

I can't think of anywhere I hate, maybe I'm to easygoing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions: wokofshame
E

Earth

By 1986 I really started to hate NYC, and this is coming from someone who grew up there from 1965 on and was in on the tail end of the original NYHC scene ('82 till '84 or so....)

My reasons of hating the big apple were I saw it first hand becoming a police state, especially after the Tompkins Sq Park riots in the late 1980s...
WHOA!!
JUST NOW MY SCREEN JUST FLASHED AND THERE WAS A LOUD BLEEP - DOES THIS SITE TALK OUT LOUD??

So, yeah.... wow - so I split - but not too far though because I still had some solid friends there.
But after 1992 or so, I hardly ever returned except for a brief period from '99 till say '03...
Today, I still return - 2x a year - to visit my dentist, who I've been seeing since 1973.
That's the only thing about my life that's never changed.
But, I am totally a stranger in a strange land, especially afte 9/11.......
Now - where I'm at today I really like - and have no desire to ever leave - just because I got way too many options each day regarding things to do.
Funny thing is - another person I once knew (for lack of a better way of putting it) who may or may not still be on here absolutely hated it here. Here being the lower east portion of Derby CT....
But, her reason's I felt were not legit - but merely excuses to flee a supposed bad situation from a bad situation to another bad situation.

I have a love hate relationship with the pacific north west - and it has nothing to do with this being where ______ fled too...

I've never been there - but on one hand it seems very appealing for those wanting to live on the cheap,
mainly because of it's bland weather which seems to be either dry and in the 70's or wet and somewhere above freezing. Does not seem to ever get too cold or too hot, but then again - THAT would drive me crazy because I love extremes when it comes to weather, which is yet another reason why New England Still Rules, Ok??

man, I'm sorry - I had a total proper response here - but my machine scared the bejesus out of me when it flashed and popped....

Gotta calm down, anyway taking the dog out for a hike, then kayaking then tipping the jug later tonight.

Repect to everyone here....................

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
jail...floriDUH....any of the 3 dry countys i have had the pleasure to have been dropped off into...phoenix...wysture or however that shithole is spelt massachutes....san luis obispo ca...your moms house...dude she needs ta clean that shit....ive stayed in squats that had a better upkeep....oh yeah did i mention texass?

Ive lived in Florida half my life and currently am here in florida, Tampa area, anybody else should be warned, Florida is not the gravy train alot of people think it is, hot humid and not many people have love for travelers down here, i am getting by because i have family down here, and i know hillsborough county pretty well in and out, ill go dissappearing from my family when things get kinda heated down here in hillsborough with my family, go off to pasco, i have to say if any one comes down here to the area im at, stay around the coast, thats your best bet of making by, theres beaches you can jump in to clean off, and money to be made, (this is particular talking about the panhandling bit, just like anywhere else its frowned upon down here,) here in florida you either have money or you dont it seems like, there is good people down here just like anywhere else, but be careful if you do make your way down here, im leaving in febuary to go to Ocala where i heard there is going to be a gathering, by the way if anyone knows what im talking about, please verify and if you could give some details, so as i aint get lost when i make my way up there, i am a musician, have a guitar and if anyone is going to this gathering and then afterwards heading west, i can prolly help in your travels, im not a great spanger, but you know, i get by, but the main point of what im saying is i agree with this guy about florida, it sucks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads