Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well while we have not starved by any means we stupidly got our selves far from the rails and NOBODY FUCKING PICKS UP HITCHHIKERS!!!!!
Arkansas sucks dog cock!
The cops dont even stop you for thumbing, not even on the interstate, they drive by us laughing there asses off.
Wasent till I gave up and passed out on the on ramp that some dude picked us up and drove us like 30 miles he told us he went to prison for burning crosses . . . o_O
and I think he was a juggalo too

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

coaltrain26

Reaction score
i would rather shoot myself than ever ever ever ever be in irvine or tustin(tuskin? what fucking ever) california. theyre right next to eachother and everyone is super rude, the only way i got out of there was with help from a stranded motorist who also hated said towns.

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
The fucking desert... fuck the fucking desert and all the wierdo fuckin batshit crazy people who live there... Sumthin in the water... I have never had good experiences in any desert and will NEVER again try. Desert to me = I'm getting shot at, punched, kicked, poisoned, stranded, dehydrated, arrested, lost, vehicle broken, etc...

I fucking hate the desert.

Reactions: bryanpaul
J

Johnny P

Nampa, ID - Fuck Nampa! Cops wouldn't leave us alone...accused us of trying to break into a gun shop that we didn't even know existed. They had us on the curb questioning us right by the yard with an open box going our way right behind them..ahh, i was pissed...we ended up gettin out of there though.

Bakersfield, CA - Bakersfield sucks bad. If you've been there then you probably know what I am talkin about.

Manhattan, KS - Lived there for about 5 years when I was younger. It sucks. Nothing but hicks and drunk college hicks. Will never ever ever go back to that hole.

Junction City, KS - Even worse than Manhattan...Actually all of Kansas sucks, The only town worth a damn in in Kansas is Lawrence. An Oasis in the middle of hell!

0ddity

Reaction score
Phoenix, Arizona. Mostly because I couldn't get a ride for days and it was fucking ungodly hot and I was wearing black like an idiot. Never again.

Rambler

Reaction score
Fucking Huntingburg Indiana. Tight nit comunity that will call the cops on you because you have a pack on. Followed by dick head cops who call you bro while arresting you. I never never never want to be there again. I litteraly hope that town gets hit by a tornado.

Reactions: 0ddity
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads