Pee Play | Squat the Planet

Pee Play

ChelleJean

Reaction score
So. I've been dating this guy for about 2 weeks, and he confessed that he's really into piss play/ pee play/ golden showers/ whatever. I know it's sterile, it's not gonna hurt me, etc. and I like him a lot, so has anybody tried this? I just want to know why people get into this kind of thing. Somebody please convince me of the sexiness of this activity?

Reactions: todd

bote

Reaction score
whaaaat? sounds like somebody needs to be housebroken...

he told you this after 2 weeks, my guess is he doesn´t really give a shit, so you can fool around, try it out if you want, this dude will be gone soon enough.

stove

Reaction score
I know plenty of folks interested in it (generally referred to as 'watersports' for...discrete conversation). Safe, if not particularly tasteful. Sexyness? That's REALLY in the eye of the beholder there. Give it a try if you're brave?

xbocax

Reaction score
itsa trust/ dominance thing, if he does it to you but wont let you do it back to him he just wants to be dominant and as said before prolly wont be around for too long.

Reactions: Odin

mbgeorge

Reaction score
everybody has a fetish, you should be supportive if you like him, its just pee i've peed on plenty of chicks passed out in my sleep .. they usually don't seem to mind to much

bicycle

Reaction score
Peeing is a BIG turn on for me.
And like for many people its about dominance for me it is not really about that.
I just get turned on by the sound and sight and feel of it.
Not caring if I pee over the female or the other way around.
Either you get turned on by it or you dont. It doesnt hurt in any case. :)

JahDucky

Reaction score
Ive tried this a few times. Sometimes its really hot and im so into it but other times im not so much. I tried one night with my partner a little over a year ago and it was just a "how will we know if we like it unless we try it?". On most nights its not a pleaent idea but sometimes, just sometimes it feels like the perfect thing to do.

I say give it a shot, you never know you may love it, like it or hate it...but you wont know unless...

Oh and on the TMI Train: If it ever gets in your mouthm dont freak. It tastes like water.

Rash L

Reaction score
its just pee i've peed on plenty of chicks passed out in my sleep .. they usually don't seem to mind to much

for future reference (for those who dont already know), i really dont like to be pissed on when I sleep. And, although I will clean it up without a fight, it pisses me off (har har) when you pee on my mattress.

Reactions: todd

Tare

Reaction score
I'm into it sometimes, nothing to do with dom or sub, think it's more the warm wet spraying sensation, just exciting, like a water gun heh heh, or cumshot. Not so much into pissing anymore since i found out about girls squirting, prefer that, but obviously harder to come by, but more sensible when travelin, rather smell like vagina juice than piss when hitching, or trying to make money lol. Try it. You don't like it don't do it, if yer partner can't accomodate your decision then you should reevaluate the relationship, if you are considering getting pissed on for them, but they won't budge for you. Goes both ways.

LovelyAcorns

Reaction score
Well, damn. I'm surprised how long it took before this forum started getting into fetishes.

Watersports enthusiasts can be split those who are simply turned on by pee, and those turned on by the dom/sub aspect. Can't really give much help on the former, pee either turns you on or it doesn't. Before careful about the second one though, if he brought up watersports without bdsm first, there's a good chance he's dominant as in "asshole", as opposed to dominant as in "fetish". Or may he just likes pee, who knows?

I had a partner for like two years who enjoyed being peed on, but then again, she also enjoyed being tied to Saint Andrew's Cross and whipped, so I'm not really aware of the more vanilla motives.

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Big deal.

Karen Lowe peed in my mouth after drinking Kool-Aid all afternoon on a hot day.

She was fourteen, I was twelve. I swallowed.

Over the years I have had plenty of women do it. Two drank mine.

I even drank a male once.

Big deal.

Reactions: Alaska

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads